aqua pants? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

aqua pants?

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
Yeah yeah we are winning..but I wanna see something besides white on white eeeeeeevvery Sunday -_- any idea when we will wear anything different?

I don't give a ****. We're winning. If it 'aint broke, don't fix it.

Yeah yeah we are winning..but I wanna see something besides white on white eeeeeeevvery Sunday -_- any idea when we will wear anything different?

ROTFLMAO!!! DAMN Man, that's all you care about? JESUS H. Can't believe anyone posted this. LOL!!!

Wish we'd wear aqua on aqua but we havent worn that in 5 years I think so it looks like theyve given up on those color combo.

Wish we'd wear aqua on aqua but we havent worn that in 5 years I think so it looks like theyve given up on those color combo.

Good to see another "Fashion Designer" on a Miami Dolphins Football Forum. Maybe you guys can get together on uni's, while we talk football. LOL, and then some.

Old school white on white....reminds me of the time the team went to 3 straight Super Bowls. LOVE IT! EFF the aqua on aqua. Last I checked this wasn't a college team.

Good to see another "Fashion Designer" on a Miami Dolphins Football Forum. Maybe you guys can get together on uni's, while we talk football. LOL, and then some.

its good to have an opinion. You should try it sometime. What ever will you do when we change the logo and everyone is discussing it. I expect not too see you chime in on that topic. You really should think twice before bashing someone for speaking ON TOPIC.

its good to have an opinion. You should try it sometime. What ever will you do when we change the logo and everyone is discussing it. I expect not too see you chime in on that topic.

My opinion is that I very much enjoy talking football on a Dolphins Football Forum. To me, the color schemes, etc should be left to off topic, EXCEPT for our cheerleaders, who I believe should wear less. LOL

FWIW, my wife likes the Aqua.

its good to have an opinion. You should try it sometime. What ever will you do when we change the logo and everyone is discussing it. I expect not too see you chime in on that topic. You really should think twice before bashing someone for speaking ON TOPIC.

What the hell does a Dolphins Logo have to do with what color pants a player wears? Apples and lima bans. LOL

What the hell does a Dolphins Logo have to do with what color pants a player wears? Apples and lima bans. LOL
Why do you post in a thread that is "not about football" and like a ahs hole complain? if you'd rather talk football theres plenty of other threads on the site that you can post in that are more to your liking

Its all under the "Fashion" (as you put it) umbrella. So not even close to apples and lima beans friend.

I don't see why everyone is killing the OP. Its not like the Dolphins players take time out of their schedule to decide on what uniforms to wear. If it makes no difference what is the problem with starting a thread on it? I didn't realize every thread had to win a Pulitzer. For me, I would love to see them use the throwbacks a little more.

My opinion is that I very much enjoy talking football on a Dolphins Football Forum. To me, the color schemes, etc should be left to off topic, EXCEPT for our cheerleaders, who I believe should wear less. LOL

FWIW, my wife likes the Aqua.

Um, you are clearly confused. The topic thread is the uniforms, so how is talking about uniforms off topic in the thread?

Back
Top Bottom