aqua pants? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

aqua pants?

All white at home. All aqua on the road.

Thats the way it used to be.. It used to be all aqua on aqua on the road and all white on white and white on aqua at home, but it looks like they are totally fazing out the aqua. I think theyve worn aqua pants once this year, and havent worn aqua on aqua since 2007 at least, i think

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I actually like the gray in A&O's signature. A couple minor changes to the logo and I would be down with that color.

The home team dictates if they wear colored tops or white tops. If they wear white tops, we're forced to wear aqua tops. But the pants are a different story. Hopefully we come up with a different uni scheme next year along with the logo. I do kind of like the white on white, but the stripes/arrangement of the colors are just very 90s, and the 90s was not a good fashion year.

Thats the way it used to be.. It used to be all aqua on aqua on the road and all white on white and white on aqua at home, but it looks like they are totally fazing out the aqua. I think theyve worn aqua pants once this year, and havent worn aqua on aqua since 2007 at least, i think

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I actually like the gray in A&O's signature. A couple minor changes to the logo and I would be down with that color.[/QUOTE. We only wore aqua on aqua a few times and all were at home

We only wore aqua on aqua a few times and all were at home

My bad, I got my quote reversed... Late 90's and early 2000's we used to wear aqua on aqua quite often. After about 2004-2005 for whatever reason we began fazing them out. Now we never wear them.. IMO a change from the same white on white would be nice.

Aqua pants are hideous. I hope they are never seen again.

To me the white on white is the best.... though I do wish we'd break out the Orange jerseys at least once a year. Especially now that every team has a night game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua Pants = Loosing. Those pants are horrible :dphan::dphan::dphan::dphan::dphan:

Yeah yeah we are winning..but I wanna see something besides white on white eeeeeeevvery Sunday -_- any idea when we will wear anything different?

The all white looks way better. what we really need to do is do the all white throwbacks w/ the grey face mask

I wish opposing teams would let us wear our aqua jerseys sometimes, seeing as how we're always in the boring whites at home it seems. I realize the advantage but whatever lol

I was considering starting a thread about this but I knew I'd need my flame shield up (as several of the initial responses showed). At any rate, I've found that I've always been in the minority about really liking the white jerseys with aqua pants. I guess the thing I don't like is that the Dolphins wear the same uniform every game (unless it's a home night game, or a road game where a team like Houston wears white at home). It's kind of like how the Cowboys are almost always wearing white, except for when they wear the navy retros on Thanksgiving, or some team like Carolina makes them wear navy on the road. I liked how from 2000-2004 and 2008-2011 there was a clear distinction between home and away uniforms. All white at home, white on aqua on the road, and aqua jerseys for home night games and occasional away games.

But then again, why can't they ever wear aqua jerseys for day home games? Everyone always talks about how they wear white so that the road team has to wear dark, but there are two other teams in Florida who wear their dark jerseys for at least half their home games. And it's pretty sunny and hot in California, where the Raiders pretty much always wear dark at home, the Chargers wear dark for all but their first couple of home games each year, and the Niners pretty much always wear dark. So why are the Dolphins the only team that does it?

Back
Top Bottom