aqua pants? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

aqua pants?

Never liked the aqua pants.

I just think the aqua pants and aqua jerseys make us look mean. Similar to when the Ravens wear all black, they look mean.

If noone cares about Jerseys, I ask you this; How would you feel if we wore something similar to the bumblebee uniforms Pitt was wearing this weekend? Puke. They had some bad jerseys back in the day. Last year they wore **** green jerseys - nasty!

love the white on white, they're much better than the aqua pants.

now if we can only have the orange border around the numbers and the outer lines of the pants instead of aqua, like the early 80's, it would be perfect. And orange belts and arm stripes. Just like the throwback 80's uniforms against Dallas on that thanksgiving game a few years ago when Chris Chambers went off

ujn-1.jpg

I've been wondering about this too. Last time we went all white on the road like this was with Saban. I don't really care either way I guess, but it just makes you wonder. Is it a player choice thing?

I don't give a ****. We're winning. If it 'aint broke, don't fix it.

Yeah, because Miami is undefeated wearing all white this season. As if unis combinations have an effect on the outcome of the game. I like how the OP gets attacked and labeled as a "fashion designer" when those same people berating him turn into "fashion designers" themselves when they start clamoring for all these stupid logo changes and begging for the old school dolphin look. Miami is "winning" with the current Dolphin logo, guess if that ain't broke it shouldn't be fixed right? Hypocrites I tell ya.

If they never wore the aqua/teal again it would be to soon!

For everyone who likes the white on white, arent you sick of seeing the same thing every week, or probably not?

For everyone who likes the white on white, arent you sick of seeing the same thing every week, or probably not?

I'm a little tired of the white on white every week to be honest. But like a few other have said it's a 'screw it' thing since we're actually winning.

I'm a little tired of the white on white every week to be honest. But like a few other have said it's a 'screw it' thing since we're actually winning.

I mean, yeah, I expect it, but id like to see something different once in a while. We wear the white on white both at home and on the road. I feel like were the only team that does that.

Personally, I am getting a little sick of it. I want to see the aqua jerseys more.

We'll win regardless of what we're wearing.

Back
Top Bottom