Aquan Boldin Talk is Back, Should Dolphins Go After Boldin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aquan Boldin Talk is Back, Should Dolphins Go After Boldin

Should Miami Trade for Boldin

• Yes

Votes: 142 72.4%
  • No

Votes: 54 27.6%

• Total voters
On draft day I say offer the the #56 pick and Satele or a 2010 3rd rounder. If they take it great, if not we continue with our draft and forget it.

Should the Dolphins trade for Boldin? Yes, but only for the right compensation.

if we dont go after Boldin then we will have the worst wr corp in the afc east. i doubt we draft a good wr in this draft so i am expecting to end up settling for a another 3 tier wr which we have plenty of.

I know we are rebuilding but at some point in time we need to sign a big name wr or draft a bigtime wr.
this theory is why the dolphins havent won a super bowl since the Jefferson administration.

What were Duper, Clayton and Moore, swiss cheese? We need balance, which we may be able to achieve this year if Grove and Thomas work out. We should be able to get a good receiver in the first day and if the line can run block it should improve the passing game.

Everyone is saying that we are going to build through the draft and we don't want to waste draft picks. Are you saying that if Boldin was sitting there in the draft you would pass him up? NO WAY! Everyone here would draft him. Pick anyone in the first round and I would take a fur sure thing over them. There are no for sure picks in the draft, so Boldin's value is higher than any draft pick. You are not wasting a first round pick because you are getting more value than you would from your first rounder.

Building through the draft, does not mean you don't do trades if the FO feels that they will benefit the team tremendously in the future. You do the majority of building throught the draft, but when players like these are available you give them a long hard look & weigh your options.

No team has built a Super Bowl contender solely through the draft. You need a good mix of veterans & rookies. If said veteran happens to be young & an established playmaker, even better.

If the price is right (Player + a draft pick....not the #1 pick), I would do it. Can anyone really say they are 100% positive that there will be a receiver in this years draft that will be as good as Boldin, or who it will be?

Back
Top Bottom