Aquan Boldin Talk is Back, Should Dolphins Go After Boldin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aquan Boldin Talk is Back, Should Dolphins Go After Boldin

Should Miami Trade for Boldin

• Yes

Votes: 142 72.4%
  • No

Votes: 54 27.6%

• Total voters
guys i got another scenario in the boldin sweepstakes and it might work out better how bout we trade our 1st for a 2 and a 3 or 4. and then send 2 our 2's to the cards or a 2 and a 3 or 4, just a thought

So after over 8,000 views and 180+ replies on the other Boldin thread we get another Boldin thread because the OP adds a poll.....:woot:

So after over 8,000 views and 180+ replies on the other Boldin thread we get another Boldin thread because the OP adds a poll.....:woot:

Isn't that GREAT NEWS!!!!!

I think we should sign Farve then trade him straight up for Antique Bowlegs. That way we can save our draft picks for drafting 9 corners. Because we need them so badly.

Funny how some people in here get all uppity about spending money in Free agency yet are willing to give up the ranch for one player.

This team has so many holes to fill and it truly can't afford to tie up so much in one player at this point.

Damn by the time this team gets successful if true we are building through the draft Boldin most likely will be on the down side of his career.

Think you'd see pigs with wings before you'd see Boldin in a Dolphins uni. And thats the way it should be.

i just saw on espn website that boldin is gunna whine up in ?. you have to be a insider member. anyone out there can give us the scoop on this. im not a member.

I voted no because the poll didn't specify what the trade would include, so I assumed it's for a 1st and 3rd.

I'd like a trade for him, but not for a 1st and a 3rd.
We do have 2 2nd rounders this year though. IMO we could lose a 1st for a proven player and negate the 3rd with our extra 2 and not lose that much if anything because in reality Boldin is a proven commodity while draft picks have proven nothing. Boldin has played at the level to warrant big $ and worthy of 2 picks IMO.

why, i dont understand... a first and third is way too much. We need to build through the draft, not like this
Boldin = one of the best in the league. Draft picks= roll the dice. We have 2 2nds to continue building and Boldins don't come along very often.

actually he also added a link to dolphins site with the story on this. The other thread was based off a rumor from an az sports radio show.

Yeah because 1st and 3rds are always pro-bowl #1 WO's that have proven their talent is of the highest level. Nough Said.:rolleyes2:

We do have 2 2nd rounders this year though. IMO we could lose a 1st for a proven player and negate the 3rd with our extra 2 and not lose that much if anything because in reality Boldin is a proven commodity while draft picks have proven nothing. Boldin has played at the level to warrant big $ and worthy of 2 picks IMO.
yea we do the 44th pick that we got from washington for jason taylor and the 56th pick witch is our second round pick

Back
Top Bottom