archuleta anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

archuleta anyone?

dolphinswin

Starter
Reaction score
should come at a good price, a team need and a damn good ball player

lets hope this deal gets done so the phins will have some flexibility to obtain a few fa's

i wouldnt mind him if hes cheap

dolphinswin said:
should come at a good price, a team need and a damn good ball player
He'd be awesome in Miami.

i dont care for safety's who can't cover. no thanks.... if we had some great corners/free safety... sure.. but we are in some serious need of dbacks who can cover.

His Dudeness said:
i dont care for safety's who can't cover. no thanks.... if we had some great corners/free safety... sure.. but we are in some serious need of dbacks who can cover.

He plays SS. In Saban's systems, typically the SS is an additional linebacker-type player. You won't see him in man-to-man coverage on receivers. Possibly TE's, and FB's. Expect to see him playing alot of underneath zone coverage, and coming up into the box to make tackles.

i didn,t no archy was a free agent. His he

Probably too slow for Saban's liking and too small to play LB in our system.

By the way, post this in the right forum, Free Agents forum.

Dolfan2788 said:

There is no Free Agents Forum.

I love that guy very tough and i would be amazed if we got him

He is definitely worth looking at, and I am sure Saban will look into it knowing how he doesnt leave any rocks unturned

Dolfan2788 said:

Why does it matter. this is a phins message boards, hes talking about the phins(atleast someone they could pick up).

On topic- That would be a great pick up, seeing how odds are we will be getting rid of Jones and Schulters

Back
Top Bottom