Are 52% of ppl here ******ed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are 52% of ppl here ******ed?

1stDownRBrown

Donnie Jones was on Jacked UP!!
Reaction score
I just voted in the poll on the frontpage, "Would you trade Ricky Williams for David Carr straight up?".. 52% of people said no... are you kidding me.. okay 1st off it wasn't too long ago when I was with about 1% of people defending Ricky and wanting him on the team when 99% were just bashing him. But lets look at the numbers game. We have 0 good QBs and 2 good RBs... Ricky being the older of the 2. Why would we not want a good, young QB to go with our good young RB when thats exactly what we need? Sure Houston sucked this year, but they also allowed the most sacks in the league.. their OLine sucked!.. It looked like our 2004 OLine.. Just my 2 cents.

1stDownRBrown said:
I just voted in the poll on the frontpage, "Would you trade Ricky Williams for David Carr straight up?".. 52% of people said no... are you kidding me.. okay 1st off it wasn't too long ago when I was with about 1% of people defending Ricky and wanting him on the team when 99% were just bashing him. But lets look at the numbers game. We have 0 good QBs and 2 good RBs... Ricky being the older of the 2. Why would we not want a good, young QB to go with our good young RB when thats exactly what we need? Sure Houston sucked this year, but they also allowed the most sacks in the league.. their OLine sucked!.. It looked like our 2004 OLine.. Just my 2 cents.

One thing for sure shag--you are good at maths

I agree 1000000000% THANK YOU for stating the most obvious thing. I dont understand what people cannot understand about that. Ricky is old and we have RONNIE, who is better and if u dont think he is you r crazy!

Exactly, Ronnie Brown is waiting in the wings. Your getting stronger at one position and still have a good running back that can play.

yup i voted for taking carr too and i love ricky but come on i thought that was common sense

Ark139954 said:
I agree 1000000000% THANK YOU for stating the most obvious thing. I dont understand what people cannot understand about that. Ricky is old and we have RONNIE, who is better and if u dont think he is you r crazy!

First time I've ever seen the statement that Ricky is old...just how is he?

I don't think Ricky is old.. but he's older than Ronnie.. and we all know the life of an NFL HB isn't much..

1stDownRBrown said:
i agree with you and it doesnt make sence y they wouldnt want a good young qb... i kno i do

When Ronnie went down late in the season and Ricky took up the reins and performed brilliantly, what would have happened if he wasn't there. Perhaps that is what is in the back of peoples minds when they dont want Ricky to go

Both Ricky and Ronnie are needed in Miami. There is a better way to get a good QB in Miami than trade Ricky straight up for David Carr. That is why 52% said no.

I'd trade Ricky for Carr straight up...

The only issue I have with that trade is we'd be weakening whatis probably the strongest part of our team. I REALLY like having a VERY good back up running back.

mcteems said:
Both Ricky and Ronnie are needed in Miami. There is a better way to get a good QB in Miami than trade Ricky straight up for David Carr. That is why 52% said no.

ok, when you figure out how, please tell our management.

Nappy Roots said:
ok, when you figure out how, please tell our management.

Nah. Instead, I will wait and see what happens in the next few months. I have confidence in Saban and the new attitude in Miami. They will find the missing QB link in the chain.

miamirick said:
First time I've ever seen the statement that Ricky is old...just how is he?
for nfl running backs hes old. 28. they usually play until they're 30-31.

I voted for Ricky. The 2 RB system is a luxury most teams would love and don't have. That is worth a lot more than a young average (for the moment)QB. We shouldn't want anybody else castoffs from now on.

Back
Top Bottom