Are 52% of ppl here ******ed? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are 52% of ppl here ******ed?

mcteems said:
Both Ricky and Ronnie are needed in Miami. There is a better way to get a good QB in Miami than trade Ricky straight up for David Carr. That is why 52% said no.
i just wish someone who actually had credibility would just tell all u thick headed people that if you arent talent loaded you cannot keep 2 great players.

If we get Carr we could take a backup later on in the draft if need be.

Whitedolphin54 said:
When Ronnie went down late in the season and Ricky took up the reins and performed brilliantly, what would have happened if he wasn't there. Perhaps that is what is in the back of peoples minds when they dont want Ricky to go
that proablobly is what is one their minds, but it wont matter if ricky does well when ronnie is hurt because if we dont have enoguh talent on the team then we wont be going anywhere

maybe its the 48% that are ****ed up instead.

trading a proven back for someone who hasn't done jack****.

even if ronnie isnt as good as ricky, which he is, but if he wasn't it would stil be nessicary to trade him to get other needed players!!!!!!!!!!!!1

death7star said:
maybe its the 48% that are ****ed up instead.

trading a proven back for someone who hasn't done jack****.
obviously no one would do that if there was no ronnie brown:shakeno: .But there is a ronnie brown and we need a young qb with experience.He also has played well with the exception that his line is a bunch of girly men.:sidelol:

chdoyle said:
I voted for Ricky. The 2 RB system is a luxury most teams would love and don't have. That is worth a lot more than a young average (for the moment)QB. We shouldn't want anybody else castoffs from now on.

yes the reason its a luxury most teams would love but don't have is because its hard enough getting a good QB and good RB in place you don't need two of one and none of the other.

Its a no brainer... they wont do it. Trading an ex- #1 overall for a kid who could quit before training camp and who could be suspended for a year if he sparks a bowl. ITS STUPID... throw in our 2nd and they might do it... doubtful for a 3rd

Its just to early to jump on a qb just yet.i would like to get carr but i dont know if he is the man.i would rather wait for the draft try to get cutler or trade ricky and madison and try to move up to get matt or vince.

i think part of the reason ricky is happy is that he dosnt have 2 carry the ball much, he definatly wouldnt be happy w/ houstons line, hed retire again
also ricky isnt gonna be around much longer he said somewhere he was only gonna play for a couple more years

of course they won't do it.. i don't think anyone thought they would do it... the point is.. whats up with 52% of Fin fans who wouldn't do it! I love Ricky, but the guy left us high and dry and now his position is overbooked and the QB position is vacant and our hopes for picking up one of the top 3 QBs in this years draft sank like a ship when we won our last 6 (although that is wonderful and hopefully will carry into 06)..

indifin said:
Its just to early to jump on a qb just yet.i would like to get carr but i dont know if he is the man.i would rather wait for the draft try to get cutler or trade ricky and madison and try to move up to get matt or vince.

how bout since we have the cap room, get carr from a trade and draft a qb that way we can see which one works better, if carrs better then the rookie will have time to learn and adjust to NFL speed and if the rookies better then carr would be a great back up

indifin said:

how bout since we have the cap room, get carr from a trade and draft a qb that way we can see which one works better, if carrs better then the rookie will have time to learn and adjust to NFL speed and if the rookies better then carr would be a great back up

I'd take Carr in a heartbeat, we could even throw in the 3rd rd pick and I still think it's a good deal. To me it just doesnt make much sense for the Texans. D.Davis is not as good as Ricky but he is a darn good rb who has squeaked out repeated 1000 yard seasons with his crappy oline. They just gave Davis a new contract too. Why would they trade for Ricky when what they really need is some olinemen?

Back
Top Bottom