Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

• They're monotonous

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • They're monotonous, passive-aggressive, and may actually be a sign of narcissism for their creators.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • They're constructive! Also, I'm easily fooled by leading questions from people with agendas.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Chris Grier hurt me in a way that I am uncomfortable sharing. He's the devil!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some 2.5 D chess right here by Mr Horseshoe

Some 2.5 D chess right here by Mr Horseshoe

Guys poppin pills again… Look out Indianapolis and I mean people in the city… Women… Pedestrians… People who go to bars… I guess just everyone in the state of Indiana to be sure. Irsay’s trippin! 🤪 Everyone of you remember when you curse Ross… We could have a jack ass like Irsay. Just sayin

Only because they have a different opinion. “Grier is the GOAT” is the narrative that must be pushed on here.

Poll is closed. So it appears you don’t have to think Grier is phenomenal. Most rational people understand that.

But that “Grier is the worst GM ever, and if you disagree with that you’re an imbecile” narrative that you’ve pushed over, and over, and over…

…how has that worked out for you?

Poll is closed. So it appears you don’t have to think Grier is phenomenal. Most rational people understand that.

But that “Grier is the worst GM ever, and if you disagree with that you’re an imbecile” narrative that you’ve pushed over, and over, and over…

…how has that worked out for you?
To be honest...he can go **** a Goat

Not you of course. I mean the Goat down the block 😂

Chris Grier is far from a bad GM. Do I have criticism of some of his decisions, absolutely but what has become abundantly clear since McDaniel took the reins is that Chris listens closely to his coach and what players to bring in, I have to believe that a lot of the past decisions were based heavily on the head coach's opinions.

With Gase and Flores the two coaches under his watch as GM there was a huge paradigm shift once McDaniel took over, Gase keep saying he didn't have the players to run "his offense", it was like Unicorns, no such players existed. Flores seemed to have an internal struggle after the first year gut job but Grier listened to him, Minkah Fitzpatrick is a prime example, I believe that the decision to move him was 100% on Flores and that Grier supported his coach.

The GM's job is to assemble a roster per the head coaches input while protecting the viability of the clubs finances and resources. Chris has done a bang up job navigating those fields.

Last edited:
Chris Grier is far from a bad GM. Do I have criticism of some of his decisions, absolutely but what has become abundantly clear since McDaniel took the reins is that Chris listens closely to his coach and what players to bring in, I have to believe that a lot of the past decisions were based heavily on the head coach's opinions.

With Gase and Flores the two coaches under his watch as GM there was a huge paradigm shift once McDaniel took over, Gase keep saying he didn't have the players to run "his offense", it was like Unicorns, no such player existed. Flores seemed to have an internal struggle after the first year gut job but Grier listened to him, Minkah Fitzpatrick is a prime example, I believe that the decision to move him was 100% on Flores and that Grier supported his coach.

The GM's job is to assemble a roster per the head coaches input while protecting the viability of the clubs finances and resources. Chris has done a bang up job navigating those fields.
This post makes too much sense.... BANNED !

He has been good and bad period! The bad is real bad and the fact is we have 2 very good OL that we had to pay a crap ton for in free agency. One of those is often injured and our line turns to crap when he is out. We have one average to slightly above average drafted OL in Hunt. Regardless of what else he has done, he has failed miserably in this area. This area is and has been the biggest reason we have been around .500 for the last several years, including last year when we limped into the playoffs.

Spin it however you want to, but until we improve the OL and he does a better job there, we will not win a SB.

With Gase and Flores the two coaches under his watch as GM there was a huge paradigm shift once McDaniel took over, Gase keep saying he didn't have the players to run "his offense", it was like Unicorns, no such player existed. Flores seemed to have an internal struggle after the first year gut job but Grier listened to him, Minkah Fitzpatrick is a prime example, I believe that the decision to move him was 100% on Flores and that Grier supported his coach.

Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Chris Grier is just average in my opinion. He's had some good ones, and some bad ones.

He and McDaniel made the rounds, saying they all support Tua, but did absolutely nothing to protect him this season with that bottom 10 OLine of theirs.

I don't care how much, the defense may improve, but if we can't run the ball or protect Tua, it's going to be a long season.

Games are won in the trenches. I don't see our OL "taking" over a game.

Guys poppin pills again… Look out Indianapolis and I mean people in the city… Women… Pedestrians… People who go to bars… I guess just everyone in the state of Indiana to be sure. Irsay’s trippin! 🤪 Everyone of you remember when you curse Ross… We could have a jack ass like Irsay. Just sayin
Yup… Can’t believe the Colts owner would showboat on twitter about the possibilities with their 1st round pick!

I’ll remember how lucky we are when the 1st round is only 31 picks since Ross got fined our #21 overall pick for tampering with Brady twice.

Back
Top Bottom