Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

• They're monotonous

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • They're monotonous, passive-aggressive, and may actually be a sign of narcissism for their creators.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • They're constructive! Also, I'm easily fooled by leading questions from people with agendas.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Chris Grier hurt me in a way that I am uncomfortable sharing. He's the devil!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chad how come we haven’t seen you in the draft thread yet? You’re conspicuous in your absence! Ha ha View attachment 141027
Because I've lost all hope w this team. We have our best chance in 30 years to win a Superbowl and we've neglected the single most important area of the team out side of QB. It's stupidity of the highest order.

Who cares who we draft with the cap hell we're soon to be in our only real chance at a ring is this year and next. Maybe we fix the oline next offseason and we will have one year to pull it off. 2023 is already lost and we havnt had a single snap. It makes me sick!

Of course i’m hated. I don’t follow the narrative set by the mods, who i’m sure work for the organization. I’d hate me too if someone was suggesting that I, and everyone that worked at my company be fired.
c51cec9547e7ea8cf0aa5babced61d8f.jpg

“Nobody knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man behind 93’s eyes…nobody knows what it’s like to be hated Nana Nana Nana for being such a dolt.”

“Can’t you see my eyes are burning, cuz the stars don’t seem to shine, and the light that used to guide me…Ran out of hate.”

There you go 93… I thought I’d sing you a lullaby! Do you feel better now? No? Oh well. 😳

Hybrid lullaby… Lyrics by Roger Daltry, Pete Townsend, Keith Moon, John Entwhistle and StevieY1 🕊✌️😌
You just killed Keith Moon and John Entwhistle all over again with that dorky post.

You just killed Keith Moon and John Entwhistle all over again with that dorky post.
Okay now it’s your turn ‘93…you gotta sing me a lullaby!? Huh? 🙄. It’s OK if it’s nasty…cuz I’m always happy 😃

Grier is the longest tenured GM whose team hasn’t won a playoff game since he took the position.

The posts go away as soon as the Dolphins break their playoff win draught... Heaven help us if the Lions win a playoff game before us lol

Poll closes in two days.

Do you, my fellow posters, feel that the continual attempts to campaign for Anti-Grier sentiment is a constructive attempt at discussion?

Could there actually be a beneficial motive behind them?

Or are they just poorly-disguised attempts to say "I hate Chris Grier, and if you disagree with me, you're stupid and like mediocrity!"

Discuss!
Choice 5. They are idiotic. No GM just dings homers on every pitch. We have the best roster in franchise history and potentially our best HC since The Don. Miami is now a place where blue chip players like Ramsey are taking less to come to. Grier assembled this roster and was a big part in making the other things happen. If you still dislike him, you’re just an idiot. Yeah you, the one that just read it? I was talking to you.

I blame me.
Not North Korean software (this time!) or Goat’s fault.

Multiple votes can be entered by the same voter in this poll.

So far, there have been 35 voters and a total of 39 votes. Total votes is the numerator (i.e. Above line) and total voters is the denominator (i.e. Below line), giving a sum of 112%.

@Ruckus45

People need to lay off him. He's not the greatest, but certainly we could do a whole lot worse.
At least we do have star players in the making and and have a team that is vying for playoffs.

Choice 5. They are idiotic. No GM just dings homers on every pitch. We have the best roster in franchise history and potentially our best HC since The Don. Miami is now a place where blue chip players like Ramsey are taking less to come to. Grier assembled this roster and was a big part in making the other things happen. If you still dislike him, you’re just an idiot. Yeah you, the one that just read it? I was talking to you.

I've done no research, thus, no evidence, but it seems the problem isn't so much anti-Grier as anti-anything-Dolphins. I'm biased, but it seems a lot of FH keeps feeding the monster.

Back
Top Bottom