Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

• They're monotonous

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • They're monotonous, passive-aggressive, and may actually be a sign of narcissism for their creators.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • They're constructive! Also, I'm easily fooled by leading questions from people with agendas.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Chris Grier hurt me in a way that I am uncomfortable sharing. He's the devil!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He hasn't fixed the oline and it will be our downfall in 2023.

All other areas of the team he's done great with. But building a team without an oline is Paramount to building the Titanic with out enough life boats.
Chad how come we haven’t seen you in the draft thread yet? You’re conspicuous in your absence! Ha ha 1681604536184.png

Hey everybody the Niners are playing the Chiefs live on Fox right now! 2023

The farm teams that is… Let’s go Birmingham! Alabama… Home of Kaitlan Collins, the splendid, articulate, and luxuriously gorgeous host from CNN. 🐘 Alabama baby!!

Chad how come we haven’t seen you in the draft thread yet? You’re conspicuous in your absence! Ha ha View attachment 141027
Danny wants to draft ya !!! But it’s a participatory based thread.?! Ha ha

Oopsies… Responded to my own post again… My bad 😞👻. Come to think of it I haven’t seen 93 or Carmen San Diego there neither? Hmmm. C’mon y’all it’s a fun thread! 🤠🐻💯🌈🚨🥶

Last edited:
He hasn't fixed the oline and it will be our downfall in 2023.

All other areas of the team he's done great with. But building a team without an oline is Paramount to building the Titanic with out enough life boats.
And when the ship sinks, he’ll point fingers at others, and save himself like Bruce Ismay. Err… I mean, how dare you criticize the best GM in NFL history!

This forum is supposed to be about debating such subjects, not burying your head in the sand…..

2020 draft first round was bad…….

The O-line draft picks other than Hunt have failed….

Plenty of reason for criticism and debate about Griers performance as GM….

This forum is supposed to be about debating such subjects, not burying your head in the sand…..

2020 draft first round was bad…….

The O-line draft picks other than Hunt have failed….

Plenty of reason for criticism and debate about Griers performance as GM….
Don’t tell that to the mods that keep deleting my threads. Everything has been perfect since Grier has been here. He is a genius amongst scholars, and a king amongst men.

Don’t tell that to the mods that keep deleting my threads. Everything has been perfect since Grier has been here. He is a genius amongst scholars, and a king amongst men.
To be honest here the mods are not deleting your threads they are in the locker forum where they belong.

:ffic:

And when the ship sinks, he’ll point fingers at others, and save himself like Bruce Ismay. Err… I mean, how dare you criticize the best GM in NFL history!
Who the **** is Bruce Ismay? Ha ha ha ha. Well…93 pullin in a Titanic reference. I sense desperation. That’s OK Chadder n’ 93, we know ur playbook… Y’all got 2 plays…1. Cause migraines on a regular basis. 2. Double down on 1. What a pair.

You two booked permanent seats in the lifeboat and the ship hasn’t set sail yet! 👻🤡🎃🤠 That’s courage for ya!! Hahaha, Y’all gotta have some kind of “built in I told you so excuse” just in case we lose…With no concept of what to do, if we win. Self-fulfilling prophecy 101. “Spout doom and gloom till the cows come home… And if they do still say I told you so”. Or, as the Trailer Park Boys used to say “TOAD A SO” 😂🍄

Last edited:
Only because they have a different opinion. “Grier is the GOAT” is the narrative that must be pushed on here.
If you get off of your hatred for Grier and talk about something else you might have a chance, but instead you are quickly climbing up the least favorite member poll.

Who the **** is Bruce Ismay? Ha ha ha ha. Well… 93 pullin in a Titanic reference. I sense desperation.
You know who he is. Don’t act like you didn’t own those Titanic VHS tapes and drooled over Leo DiCaprio when you were younger…

If you get off of your hatred for Grier and talk about something else you might have a chance, but instead you are quickly climbing up the least favorite member poll.

Of course i’m hated. I don’t follow the narrative set by the mods, who i’m sure work for the organization. I’d hate me too if someone was suggesting that I, and everyone that worked at my company be fired.

You know who he is. Don’t act like you didn’t own those Titanic VHS tapes and drooled over Leo DiCaprio when you were younger…
Go back a few posts. Spotted your “nasty angle” Laura…the Lifeboat 93. 🛟

Of course i’m hated. I don’t follow the narrative set by the mods, who i’m sure work for the organization. I’d hate me too if someone was suggesting that I, and everyone that worked at my company be fired.
I am done trying to talk sense to you. Enjoy being miserable.

“Nobody knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind 93’s eyes…nobody knows what it’s like to be hated, Na Na Nanana, for being such a dolt.”

“Can’t you see my eyes are burning, cuz the stars don’t seem to shine, and the blacklight that used to guide me…Ran out of hate.”

There you go 93… I thought I’d sing you a lullaby! Do you feel better now? No? Oh well. 😳

“Hybrid lullaby for 93”… Lyrics by Roger Daltry, Pete Townsend, Keith Moon, John Entwhistle and special guest artist StevieY1 🕊✌️😌

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom