Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

• They're monotonous

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • They're monotonous, passive-aggressive, and may actually be a sign of narcissism for their creators.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • They're constructive! Also, I'm easily fooled by leading questions from people with agendas.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Chris Grier hurt me in a way that I am uncomfortable sharing. He's the devil!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always go back to this....there are things he's done well and things he's done bad imo but what gets me is this........people that try to defense him always give us a list of the good players on the team which is fine......but as soon as somebody mention the bad picks or free agents we've gotten then his fans say those were the players that the HC wanted.......you can’t have it both ways.....if he doesn’t get the blame for the bad players then he can’t get the credit for the good players.........OTOH, if you're going to blame him for the bad picks then he gets the credit for the good picks as well.

He seems like a super nice guy and I hope he does well but I'd agree that some people only see the good and some people only see the bad.
All fair points. I’d say that time is a factor meaning what year are you evaluating him? As of now, on paper, this year? Roster is talented, perhaps most talented ever, certainly its in The top 3 or 4 if all time Dolphins rosters so that’s something. Has he made some mistakes? For sure. Has he made some great freaking trades? Based on The current rosters prospects on paper of healthy, I’d say he’s done well the past couple of years.

Meh... he's done good, he's done bad, the team right now is IMO a top 5 roster. Is it a case of a blind swquirrel or actual mastery? Who the **** knows really?

I just have no complaint for the team we'll be fielding in 23 tbh, take that as you may...

There’s people making negative threads about our lord and savior????? Let me at ‘em! 🤬
i thought our lord and savior was Tua? stop messin round 93...its upsettin.

Hmmphff. haha

By the way! Hurry to the draft thread - u just got drafted!!!

I’ve said this plenty of times before:

Chris Grier lands somewhere in the middle… which is, you know, the law of averages.

I think a healthy discussion about his pros and cons are good… but people who BASH him are being thoughtless and people who defend him endlessly are full sized homers living in another world.

He truthfully lands somewhere in the middle, and maybe slightly toward the good side then the bad… and with that said, because we’ve been SO bad for 20+ years, it’s easier to understand the pessimistic person who is slightly grumpy (aka not the full blown hater), then is the person who blissfully defends him tooth and nail.
I remember u Atila. Ur the guy who thinks Grier is mediocre (you know, right in the middle?) but that he's assembled a seriously good offense? In other words you perfectly define "an oxymoron, wrapped up in a conundrum inside an enigma"

BINGO! - ur the next contestant on "The Cliff or The Highway" haha sorry its Saturdaze and I tend to let it all hang out...haha, please don't take my position personally!

Besides, look a this thread...its a wide open invitation to the "crazy worlda 93'" hahaha, gulp.

Meh... he's done good, he's done bad, the team right now is IMO a top 5 roster. Is it a case of a blind swquirrel or actual mastery? Who the **** knows really?

I just have no complaint for the team we'll be fielding in 23 tbh, take that as you may...
Well there's a man whose so stuck on the fence his balls are hurtin! hahaha hilarious. Atila meet NBP8, may u find solace together. hahaha Hey, byu the way U2...Goonies wants to make it a 3some! hahahahaha

Shysta's hahahaha! Styrker wants in 2! hahahaa

Option #2 w/ a side of Einstein's definition of insanity. Lets not forget a big old slice of Dunning-Kruger effect for desert.
Throw in some Isaac Newton and a little Aristotle and u might begin to have this covered. Hell. Better add Pythagorus and Galileo and divide all your "findings" by Freud. Gulp.

Where is this ranking? Could you share please
its on Discord. Can also be found on 4chan and the Steve Bannon podcast.

Hurry, hard, hurry!!! hard! ur hangin by a thread Atila! haha (dozer curlin' adjectives by the way!) haha

Absolutely fair...

In the written piece that led to this thread, Grier was ranked 15th best GM-- right around the middle.

If we win a playoff game this year, he'll move up several spots.
Ha ha ha and also to be absolutely fair anybody that finds and then quotes that written piece has to “religiously” type in “every single GM above Grier” a full explanation of how each one is better - K? It’s sorta a play on “pics or it didn’t happen” in a friendly, brotherly, Finheaven sort a weigh…

Thanks 😛 fer ur support.

nfl.com

Ha ha ha perfect…! Thx Fever! Now let’s hear some arguments for everybody that CBS has after, let’s see…number three or four?

This thread could last all the way to the draft! Ha ha ha ha. And we do need something to do till then right boys and girls? 🤠👻🎃🐬🐻

They're monotonous and full of inaccuracies as people seem to have no idea what 'average' means. Reality is that if you look at most GMs after 4 years, almost none of them have built rosters that are considered one of the most talented in the league, have added a coaching staff that most consider one of the best in the league and have a cap situation most gurus consider one of the best in the league. Anybody saying "that's average" is remarkably clueless about what happens in the rest of the NFL.
These are the same people that will disagree with the standings after we win the Super Bowl and a have to dismantle like the Rams and Chris Grier will be number 3. Haha!

Poll closes in two days.

Do you, my fellow posters, feel that the continual attempts to campaign for Anti-Grier sentiment is a constructive attempt at discussion?

Could there actually be a beneficial motive behind them?

Or are they just poorly-disguised attempts to say "I hate Chris Grier, and if you disagree with me, you're stupid and like mediocrity!"

Discuss!
He hasn't fixed the oline and it will be our downfall in 2023.

All other areas of the team he's done great with. But building a team without an oline is Paramount to building the Titanic with out enough life boats.

Back
Top Bottom