Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

Are Anti-Grier Threads Monotonous or Constructive?

• They're monotonous

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • They're monotonous, passive-aggressive, and may actually be a sign of narcissism for their creators.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • They're constructive! Also, I'm easily fooled by leading questions from people with agendas.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Chris Grier hurt me in a way that I am uncomfortable sharing. He's the devil!

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My middle name is “Nëinendate” it’s German…
The true fact of this is that absolutely no one has said what you alleged... no one.
Overstating reality might give you a bit of momentary joy... until our laughter starts.

K, tryin to multi-quote for da 1st time here...so here goes. What is a GM? K - I give up.

Ha, it didn' werk so guess I'll just have to start a thread.

If you get off of your hatred for Grier and talk about something else you might have a chance, but instead you are quickly climbing up the least favorite member poll.

:ffic:
You mean, Fin Fan in Cali…we’re gettin the ‘93 posts only AFTER you remove the “Chris Grier Hate Filled Vitriol”? We’all wanna see inside that locker - so we can better evaluate the state of ‘93.

👀🙈

They do get old but if you are out on Tua I get it. It’s those who love Tua and hate Grier that confuse me.

Choice 5. They are idiotic. No GM just dings homers on every pitch. We have the best roster in franchise history and potentially our best HC since The Don. Miami is now a place where blue chip players like Ramsey are taking less to come to. Grier assembled this roster and was a big part in making the other things happen. If you still dislike him, you’re just an idiot. Yeah you, the one that just read it? I was talking to you.

I’M TRYING TO KEEP THIS THREAD OUT OF THE DEPTHS!

I guess those posters who constantly express their displeasure with Grier obviously have some pent up anger they need to release. They direct this anger at Grier but it is someone else that is likely making them angry and they are too afraid to confront that individual face to face.

None of these posters know Grier and they know that they can say anything they want to on here because they don’t have to confront Grier. As far as Grier is concerned, he knows that the one person he has to keep happy is Ross and as long as he does, he isn’t going anywhere.

Grier doesn’t care at all if the Grier haters like him or not. His job isn’t to keep them happy.

I guess those posters who constantly express their displeasure with Grier obviously have some pent up anger they need to release. They direct this anger at Grier but it is someone else that is likely making them angry and they are too afraid to confront that individual face to face.

None of these posters know Grier and they know that they can say anything they want to on here because they don’t have to confront Grier. As far as Grier is concerned, he knows that the one person he has to keep happy is Ross and as long as he does, he isn’t going anywhere.

Grier doesn’t care at all if the Grier haters like him or not. His job isn’t to keep them happy.
CHRIS GRIER SUCKS AT DRAFTING! The smartest thing he’s ever done is hire good ppl to draft & evaluate talent. No one is directing anger at him. I’ve posted this before at he realized he sucks at drafting so he hired ppl to do it for him.

They do get old but if you are out on Tua I get it. It’s those who love Tua and hate Grier that confuse me.
Let me help you understand. Chris Grier was head of scouting for 20 yrs. He really did suck at his job. The smartest decision he ever made is hire ppl to draft for him which is great for us.

They're monotonous, passive-aggressive, and may actually be a sign of narcissism for their creators.

These questions are all leaning to the same direction but I'd vote for the first part of this one, but not the second part. I don't mind Grier thread starters but at this point overall he's simply grading out above average C+ due to an inordinate amount of luck and trading (Tunsil). He's made some good picks Phillips has lived up to his 1st round talent and Holland has done well but wasting two 1st round picks with Jackson and Noah yet boosted to above avg. with his FA. singings. I could see him doing worse from here on out.

Possibly, but he may do better.
We don't have any 1st round picks to screw up, yet. - LOL

See how easy it is to be optimistic and right at the same time. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom