Are any Dolfans, Marlins fans??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are any Dolfans, Marlins fans???

I am a Phins and Phillies fan...I almost cried last night when the Marlins tied the game 3-3 with the Phils with two out in the bottom of the 9th and then beat my Phils in 10. :mad:

Roman529 said:
I am a Phins and Phillies fan...I almost cried last night when the Marlins tied the game 3-3 with the Phils with two out in the bottom of the 9th and then beat my Phils in 10. :mad:

i loved every second of it. we own you guys :) but, leiter will probably get rocked today

MelbournePhin said:
i loved every second of it. we own you guys :) but, leiter will probably get rocked today

I know my Phils can NEVER seem to beat the Marlins...I think we lost like 18 in a row to the Marlins a few years back. :(

Roman529 said:
I know my Phils can NEVER seem to beat the Marlins...I think we lost like 18 in a row to the Marlins a few years back. :(

you have a good shot vs. leiter today. he is not at this best

Yeah Leiter is up and down...I live in Colorado so I am watching my 2nd fave team (the Rockies) getting beat on ESPN by Milwaukee 8-1.....it's tough being a Phils and Rocks fan but I don't live and die by baseball.......so go PHINS!!!!!! :wink:

GO EVIL EMPIRE! :D

Can we borrow D-Train for a while?

Of course

hey whats up guys this is my first post here on finheaven I am originally from South Miami Beach and I got to say this is the greatest team sit ever. Info comes here first and I always know whats happening in the organization anyways I'm a devoted Dolphins,Heat,Marlins, and Hurricanes fan and if you count World Cup Soccer love Italy. I wish the Marlins had a bigger fan base cause I fear that they are gonna move to where I live now Las Vegas. Lets hope not cause I would go see lots of games if still lived in Miami so lets hope they stay in South Florida where they belong since the Dolphins have a drought of 32 years of not winning a title at least the Marlins have alieviated the pain by winning 2 titles in the past 6 years.

Roman529 said:

Phins, phillies, 76ers, flyers.....Mike Schmidt was the man. Hey the Phillies are losing, but there is still alot of season left, and they're only 6-7 games back.

Back
Top Bottom