Are defenses starting to figure out Tua clip | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are defenses starting to figure out Tua clip

Then what’s your excuse for the Chargers who have a decimated defense or Green Bay? 2 games that should have been easy wins, Tia coming out and shits the bed. He is highly inconsistent and injury prone. This was supposed to be the year for Tia to prove himself and he failed. Time to move on.
I doubt there is going to be a change

Then what’s your excuse for the Chargers who have a decimated defense or Green Bay? 2 games that should have been easy wins, Tia coming out and shits the bed. He is highly inconsistent and injury prone. This was supposed to be the year for Tia to prove himself and he failed. Time to move on.

Chargers straight up our coaches McDaniels, took away everything wasn’t just Tua, wideouts weren’t getting open. We got straight out gameplanned and they executed perfectly.

GB I mean special teams gave up 10 points between the initial kick off then the dumb squib kick that dumbass sanders hit right to the first tier guy. He then missed a fg that’s a 13 point swing. Mostert fumble was another huge momentum swing. Tua played awful in the 4th pretty sure he was concussed however we completely failed by even needing to pass in the 4th when we should of been running the clock out up two scores.

He’s not inconsistent, he’s played like 4 bad quarters all year. Hit me up when he doesn’t need to play perfect ball to win and the rest of the team can help out and pick up the slack when Tua struggles as do all qbs even elite ones.

Herbert has 3 wins where he’s thrown more ints than tds, another win where he’s thrown same amount of ints as tds.

Mahomes has 3 wins throwing as many tds as ints

Allen has 3 wins throwing as many tds as ints

Hit me up when this team decides to pick up the slack when Tua needs them to because so far if Tua doesnt nearly flawless football, Miami doesn’t win. That’s not how this game is played, Miami is entirely qb dependent which unless your qb is named Mahomes or Allen, you shouldn’t be an even then they will still fail sometimes and when they have as each of them has 3+ times, their team has picked up the slack. Unfortunately after having a bottom 5 defense and maybe the worst special teams unit in football, we have no choice but to lean on Tua. He’s brought us this far which coming into the year I thought he’d be more of a game manager but the fact that he’s carried the team in multiple games is very impressive but it’s not something he should be asked to do on a regular basis.

If you want to question his ability to stay healthy, sure there’s still questions that need to be answered. If you want to question his skill set, we’ll then that leads me pondering your knowledge of football and the answer is you’re about as clueless as Miamis special teams and defense is good.

Back
Top Bottom