Are Dolphins actually better than their 3-4 record? We'll get better idea vs. Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins actually better than their 3-4 record? We'll get better idea vs. Jets

I've seen a lot of bad OT play...Ryan Clady who used to be a top 3 OT in this league looked awful this past weekend. Denver has O-line issues...Cleveland has lost 4 or 5 QBs cause they're getting destroyed up front.

NFL and the NFLPA need to come to an agreement on the number of contact practices and they need to bring 2-a-days back for the entire training camp. They don't all have to be padded practices but the number of practices have to increase. Maybe up the number of padded practices from 14 during the season to 17 and more full contact practices during training camp.

Bucky Brooks called this when the new CBA came out. His article is like prophecy.
http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/sto...ice-changes-could-negatively-impact-nfl-games

yeah the west is the spur in our foot right now and I hear Roethlisberger is doing some field work also this week...so within a couple weeks I'd think he'd be back...and we know once he does come back pitts going to make a run

The rest of the North is garbage though. Cleveland hasn't won a game, Baltimore is playing like crap and has a losing record, Cincinnati beat us but they have a losing record as well and haven't looked good at all.

The rest of the North is garbage though. Cleveland hasn't won a game, Baltimore is playing like crap and has a losing record, Cincinnati beat us but they have a losing record as well and haven't looked good at all.

Be good in Cincy can win that division. We own a TB over Pit.

Beating the Jets can not be seen as simply beating a "bad" team. Even when we were at our best with Marino, the Jets caused us fits. This will always be a tough game, no matter who is at QB, or who has more talent. The fact that they are also an AFC east opponent makes it more critical to get the W.

Like others have said as well, the Jets run D is nasty. If we can beat a team with a top run defense, then the second half of the season looks even brighter.

Beating a pathetic Jets team on our home field really isn't going to tell us a whole lot.

Disagree, this is a division game, which will not matter how well each team has done so far, because it will be competitive (That is why already, Jets have beaten the Bills, Bills have beaten the Pats, and the Dolphins have beaten the Bills), also consider that the Jets are Miami biggest rivals, so that game no matter what, will be played tough, and finally, the Jets no matter what their record says, have talent, and have proven to be one of the best run defenses in the league. So there is a lot to be learned from this coming game.

Miami isn't better than 3-4. Get to .500 and the season is alive. Fall to 3-5 and you're 3 losses back of the 2nd WC spot with 7 games to go. It gets real bleak losing to the Jets.

I hope we don't look back at that Tennessee game as the one that did us in

of all the games that one hurts the most

if i'm being honest they are as close to being 2-5 as they are to 5-2. Only the bengals and the titans games were we completely dominated. I feel like we could've won the both the patriots and the seahawks games.

if i'm being honest they are as close to being 2-5 as they are to 5-2. Only the bengals and the titans games were we completely dominated. I feel like we could've won the both the patriots and the seahawks games.

Yeah and we could have (should have) lost the Cleveland game. Seattle should have been a win for sure though...Kenny Stills catches that pass and that game changes dramatically.

In other news....desperate times for the Bills lol

Greg Barnett ‏@gbo74 · 11m11 minutes ago
My client Percy Harvin has come out of retirement to sign with the Buffalo Bills for the remainder of the season!

No, we won't get a better idea. The Jets suck...period.

Back
Top Bottom