Are Feeley's INTs a symptom rather than the problem??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Feeley's INTs a symptom rather than the problem???

Phinfan said:
One thing I noticed is Feeley needs to learn some touch. A lot of his picks are a result of tipped passes. Yesterday he threw a fastball to Minor that was tipped and intercepted.

Some of his picks are stupid mistakes but others are just bad luck. Yesterday he had a pick where his receiver fell down, another when Booker didnt even make an attempt on the ball, another when a DT just got his hands on the ball, he must have thought the ball was a pork chop.

The others were just poor reads.
He also locks on to his receivers so every defensive player knows where he is going.......it will be his downfall if he doesn't grow out of it.

darkoak said:
You know what I mean you joker.;) I just think that most teams play alot of zone on us and that's how he seems to get picked off. Shouldn't the OC analyse this and adjust the play calling??
i think you have a point here. it's obvious that the miami offensive coaching tandem does not spend alot of time analyzing their own game plan to the point of working in adjustments to what teams are now finding a very predictable setup on offense.

ErroneousFlint said:
i think you have a point here. it's obvious that the miami offensive coaching tandem does not spend alot of time analyzing their own game plan to the point of working in adjustments to what teams are now finding a very predictable setup on offense.
Well there is a big reason most of our recievers are not getting open. The safeties are covering for the corners that get beat. There is almost always a guy on every reciever from the snap of the ball. Plus because of the bunk running game we have LB's are prowling around all the time spying AJ. It's brutal, but until we get a running game going, and a decent O-line it'll be more of the same.

Back
Top Bottom