Are Jets' fans constantly drunk or just plain stupid? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Jets' fans constantly drunk or just plain stupid?

To be fair to Sanchez, he's a rookie while Henne has had a year to absorb the NFL game and learn from the smartest QB in the league, so you can't really fault Sanchez for being outplayed. Still, there's no reason at this point to assume Sanchez will turn things around and become a legit NFL starter. The overwhelming majority of first round QBs bust. An even higher percentage of QBs that leave for the NFL after their junior season bust. Sanchez has been historically bad at times. Any optimism surrounding him is just wishful thinking. Brian Schottenheimer could be on the way out. If Sanchez has to deal with tons of changes in the coaching staff, much like Alex Smith and Jason Campbell his growth could be stunted severely.

thare a buncha jizzmopers frm jerzee...lol

Jet fans are jizz-moppers, no doubt... but I'm from Jersey. Born and raised and proud. Don't talk **** on Jersey. You're from ****ing Wyoming, so...

In regards to the actual topic of the thread- what do you expect? Do you really expect Jet fans to say that Henne is better than Sanchez this early in both players' development? All fans are homers, including us. Henne is better than Sanchez right now. I hope he's still better next year, two years from now, and 10 years from now. But those morons won't admit defeat on that front this early. Wait a little while for their careers to play out and they'll have no choice but to admit it eventually.

One thing a few of the posters over there at ganggreen were saying was that Chad doesn't have great pocket awareness. After about the first three games I was absolutely convinced of the same thing. He was thinking too much. He had no clock in his head because he was trying to get up to speed with reading defenses, moving safties and not completely comfortable of his progressions. But WOW has he improved. Sometimes it is as if he has eyes in the back of his head.

The game has really slowed down for Henne in a way that it hasn't yet for Mark. Sitting on the bench for a year can either be great or terrible depending on the person. For Chad it was great.

Now having said all that I will go on to say this. I also believe Mark has more potential. He has more upside. He has more upside like Matt Castle had more upside than Brady. Castle had more mobility, as good a arm, great pocket presents, could throw with touch or throw a bullet, was very accurate, and was quite coachable. On Madden if you didn't have their history you just watched them for a few games and gave them a rating, then you would maybe have Castle as high or higher than Brady. The part you can't see with upside is the poise under pressure. Some have it, Elway, Marino, Brady and now even Henne as 3 4th quarter comebacks will attest, and some are better QBs the first 3 quarters. I think Castle, Sanchez, Romo and maybe even Rodgers can be on that list.

Time could change that. Mark could become more comfortable and be better under pressure but right now Chad seems to have that "it" that so many front offfices are searching.

Sanchez has a great Oline, a top notch run game, #1 WR, top end defense and looks every part of a player that played 1 year of college football.

He's in a better situation then both Flacco and Ryan were in their rookie year but has done nothing with it, their 7-6 despite him not because of him.

Now if they were rebuilding then maybe theres an excuse but REXHOLE says that's an excuse for losers! Maybe he just sucks as a coach and that's why their underpreforming.

One thing a few of the posters over there at ganggreen were saying was that Chad doesn't have great pocket awareness. After about the first three games I was absolutely convinced of the same thing. He was thinking too much. He had no clock in his head because he was trying to get up to speed with reading defenses, moving safties and not completely comfortable of his progressions. But WOW has he improved. Sometimes it is as if he has eyes in the back of his head.

The game has really slowed down for Henne in a way that it hasn't yet for Mark. Sitting on the bench for a year can either be great or terrible depending on the person. For Chad it was great.

Now having said all that I will go on to say this. I also believe Mark has more potential. He has more upside. He has more upside like Matt Castle had more upside than Brady. Castle had more mobility, as good a arm, great pocket presents, could throw with touch or throw a bullet, was very accurate, and was quite coachable. On Madden if you didn't have their history you just watched them for a few games and gave them a rating, then you would maybe have Castle as high or higher than Brady. The part you can't see with upside is the poise under pressure. Some have it, Elway, Marino, Brady and now even Henne as 3 4th quarter comebacks will attest, and some are better QBs the first 3 quarters. I think Castle, Sanchez, Romo and maybe even Rodgers can be on that list.

Time could change that. Mark could become more comfortable and be better under pressure but right now Chad seems to have that "it" that so many front offfices are searching.

Matt Castle stinks the only upside he had was Welker and Moss with a monstrous O-LINE. Now look at him a bottom feeder in KC, and with no WR's (just like Miami) only we are winning games under Henne's arm an team spirit while Castle is throwing picks and losing games. I will gve them the benefit of the doubt though they are in a rebuilding stage just like us but hey we are 7-6 and Henne is 7-3 as a starter Sanchez is a crybaby and so are Jets fans.

Jet fans are jizz-moppers, no doubt... but I'm from Jersey. Born and raised and proud. Don't talk **** on Jersey. You're from ****ing Wyoming, so...

Whats wrong with Wyoming though? Thats a beautiful state in my opinion. Have you seen MTV's "The Jersey Shore"...wow.

I would rather hang out with nice folks from Wyoming than a bunch of Goodfella wannabes from New Jersey.

Good, go hang out with them then. I hope you and and the 11 people from Wyoming have fun together. And re: Jersey Shore- all those *******s are from Staten Island. Those are not my people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jests traded down to get Sandwich, sold the house and next draft, they will have nothing..
Being that said, Henne is just better, cheaper and stronger

kinda hard to argue for sanchez at this point. I think he's going to be a player, but henne is a player right now. These two are going to be battling for years to come it seems and right now the score is 2-0 chad henne and really that's all i care about. btw lets see what happens if henne gets someone similar to braylon edwards.

I don't care what Jets fans think, of course they are going to be bias and think their qb is better, even though Henne has played better than Sanchez and has shown more promise and is just as physically talented as Sanchez.

Castle? :lol:...it's Matt CASSEL! Sanchez will be lucky if he's still starting after his 3rd year.

Back
Top Bottom