Are Jets' fans constantly drunk or just plain stupid? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Jets' fans constantly drunk or just plain stupid?

God I hate retarded Jet fans. Wait, is that redundant?

Seriously, Sanchez may or may not one day be a great QB. However, I will go with the latter because, after all, we are talking about the Jets. That crap pile of an organization has the reverse Midas Touch. They turn gold into a steaming pile of dung and they've been trying to shovel out of it for over 40yrs.

Tony Sparano made an interesting comment this week about Henne.. He said "Henne is being developed properly.." developed properly. That is the key. desperate teams put rookies in key positions hoping for a miracle. Look how long it took for Peyton Manning to develop?

The Jets made a mistake with Sanchez He has the weight of a franchise on his shoulders in one of the worst pressure cities in the league. Fans will eat him alive.

Henne has been flying under the radar. I guarantee that Atlanta, Baltimore, and New York would love to have a guy like Henne behind center. He would be in the pro bowl talk with receivers they have.

Im not saying Sanchez won't to develop into a great QB, he certainly has moxie.. but the pressure does wear on you eventually.

Henne has none of it. He can just do what comes naturally.. and that is play ball.

I wouldn't go this far...yet. Henne has been great so far but there are still 1 or two more areas he needs to work on. He always has that throw in every game where you just ask why he threw it. His lone interception is the one I am talking about against the Jags.

I'm not saying he's not our future I'm just saying wait til next season when he has the entire offseason to prepare for this starting spot and hopefully has a better core of receivers. Then I will put him up for pro bowl potential.

Jet fans are jizz-moppers, no doubt... but I'm from Jersey. Born and raised and proud. Don't talk **** on Jersey. You're from ****ing Wyoming, so...

In regards to the actual topic of the thread- what do you expect? Do you really expect Jet fans to say that Henne is better than Sanchez this early in both players' development? All fans are homers, including us. Henne is better than Sanchez right now. I hope he's still better next year, two years from now, and 10 years from now. But those morons won't admit defeat on that front this early. Wait a little while for their careers to play out and they'll have no choice but to admit it eventually.
dont hate on joe r. he's just referencing where the jizz-moppers are from, if im correct he didnt say all people from jersey are jizz-moppers. :rolleyes2:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/7718/sanchez-keeping-jets-out-of-playoffs

And for the record, i do enjoy reading the argument about how Henne had a year under a good teacher and if Sanchez had that chance he would be as good.
As Pennington was cut from the Jets, and brought to the Dolphins to be a stopgap, while the Jets traded away draft picks for an overhyped QB to lead them....well, the irony is so thick i could cut it with a knife.

Sanchez looked pretty darn good when he was throwing against us. I wouldn't count him out yet. He's pretty good, but I think his development will be more about making fewer mistakes than getting better as a passer.

To me the difference between Sanchez and Henne can be summed up by this: Henne sat a year and learned from this coaching staff and Pennington to play within himself and avoid mistakes. Sanchez learned from his coaching staff that he's gonna be a star and went out and tried to win games by doing things he can't do, in the process hurting his confidence and growth.

They both have comparable tools, but differ greatly in maturity and the approach of the coaching staff around them.

Jet fans are just plain stupid. Let them enjoy their 50 million dollar, INT throwing machine who cares more about eating weiners then winning football games.

Jet fans are like brick walls: You will NEVER get through to them.

I'm sorry, that was inappropriate and imature. That is an insult to brick walls everywhere.

Henne vs Sanchez is hardley even a comparison. Its like comparing Marino to Fiedler at best. Fiedler to Ray Lucas at worst.

In reading through that thread, I notice that they're compensating over there by comparing Henne's 4 years college experience vs Sanchump's 16 games, and how well he's doing considering his inexperience.

However, what they're conveniently ignoring at the same time is the abject failure rate of QBs who come out as juniors like Sanchump did. To that end, here's an interesting article that credits Big Ben and Bledsoe as the ONLY 2 underclassmen who've been consistently successful making that transition (the verdict still being out on A.Smith, Vince Young, and Vick for other reasons).

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/20...r-underclassmen-qbs-in-first-round-nfl-draft/

So essentially while they're cutting him slack for Sanchump's lack of college experience in claiming a bigger upside, in reality the law of averages are strongly stacked against him being successful. And that doesn't even take into consideration the adjustments needed for a warm weather collegiate QB to be effective in a cold weather, windy climate.

6j28i9-1.jpg

Do you guys wacth football? To say it's not debateable is as asinine as it gets. Henne has played better but he's also had a year to sit and watch.

Don't just look at the #s, 12 of sanchez's INts came in 3 games, he's had 3 awful games about has played well in his other 9 games.

Ths debate will go on for YEARS, both guys LOOK like they are capable of being really good NFL QBs.

Stop being homers for just one minute please.

(obviously this isn't directed at everyone who replied)

Do you guys wacth football? To say it's not debateable is as asinine as it gets. Henne has played better but he's also had a year to sit and watch.

Don't just look at the #s, 12 of sanchez's INts came in 3 games, he's had 3 awful games about has played well in his other 9 games.

Ths debate will go on for YEARS, both guys LOOK like they are capable of being really good NFL QBs.

Stop being homers for just one minute please.

(obviously this isn't directed at everyone who replied)

You might as well debate about Manning and Brady.

of course we know Manning is a better QB and Henne will become a better QB.

Back
Top Bottom