Are Jets' fans constantly drunk or just plain stupid? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Jets' fans constantly drunk or just plain stupid?

One thing I will say about henne is his improvement from week to week is outstanding for a young QB. I have all the games taped this year and the moxie this guy has you just can't teach it. The guy doesn't fold under pressure. When he makes a mistake he just picks up his balls and flings them again.

I can't say I've seen much improvement in sanchit. If anything he's took a step backwards from his first couple of games. I have 6 of the jets games taped as well. I watched him play the oregon ducks while he was in college. He folded like a wet noodle his junior year aganist them. He makes mistakes and he starts shutting down. When things go wrong for sanchit he won't have the balls to put them back in again.

I will say also that Sanchit is much better then clemmons and I am a oregon duck fan

let's also arbitrarily strip out 3 of Henne's games. LQQQK!!!! He's now 7-0 with a 90QB rating. From 1st year starter to "elite" QB in the NFL in 7 games! Wow

Huh? what gives you the idea Miami will have the better D? Not only is our D more talented(and the hope is we get more talented) but we have one of the best defensive minds in the game running the D.

Miami runs more than the Colts, manning has always had really good RBs they just rely too much on the pass.

I think BOTH of our teams are set up for bright futures, I think we'll be battling for 1st place alot over the next few years.

Better then the Colts D all those years. Nothing was ever said about the Jets and their talent or lack there of.

the jets fans also think Rex Ryan is a good head coach so them thinkin Sanchez is better than Henne really isnt very surprising.

Henne looks like a 4 year college starter who has gotten good coaching in the pro's. He has some things he needs to work on, his touch is not there yet and he needs to learn how to move around in the pocket a bit better. He plays with heart and doesn't seem to get rattled easily.

Sanchez looks like he has only 1 year as a starter in college. He has almost twice as many interceptions as Henne, so it seems he is having difficulty getting used to the speed of the pro game. He does look like he can make all the throws and should given time be a solid QB. It would probably have helped him to sit this year like it helped Henne last year, but that is always the debate though start em right away or make them sit for awhile.

They count but his 3 bad games have been brutally bad and they really skew his #s. He's played like a near 90 rating QB for 75% of the year but the 25% was so bad that it really skews his overall #s.

In the last four games:

Sanchez is 3 -1
QBRat --Comp--Att --Pct --Yds --Y/G --Y/A --TD –Int
---53.6--------44 ------83-----53.0---606----151.5----7.3-------3------7

Henne is 3-1

QBRat --Comp--Att --Pct --Yds --Y/G --Y/A --TD –Int
--73.1---------84------141---59.6----902----225.5 ----6.4------4------5

So I could see comparably speaking where one might draw the conclusion that Sanchez is improving and not declining and that he is much better then Henne over that same stretch. Yea the numbers don’t lie he is an above average QB right now!

I think I'll stick with Henne and see where it ends up.

Henne looks like a 4 year college starter who has gotten good coaching in the pro's. He has some things he needs to work on, his touch is not there yet and he needs to learn how to move around in the pocket a bit better. He plays with heart and doesn't seem to get rattled easily.

Sanchez looks like he has only 1 year as a starter in college. He has almost twice as many interceptions as Henne, so it seems he is having difficulty getting used to the speed of the pro game. He does look like he can make all the throws and should given time be a solid QB. It would probably have helped him to sit this year like it helped Henne last year, but that is always the debate though start em right away or make them sit for awhile.

The touch pass needs work but I think he'll get there. The development I noticed was his roll-outs are much cleaner now than at the beginning of the year. Moves much more fluidly to the edge, and I was surprised by how quickly he got into the endzone against the Jags. He'll never be a running QB per se, but when you telegraph a roll-out with a slower-footed QB, you don't surprise anyone either in the front seven or secondary. Now, in combo with his strong arm, this starts to open up more opportunities downfield.

I can't say I saw as much from him at Michigan, where I was not a fan of his. He's winning me over as a pro.

Slight me if you want, but Mark Sanchez is not the same caliber as Henne. That's really not debatable.

How do you know, becuase you are a Miami fan and he's plaaying for the Jets? If the players would swap teams you'd be saying the same thing about Sanchez.

Back when we had Fiedler, Feeley, Sage, Lemons, Lucas, Culpepper, Harrington, I wished we would have run 60 times a game. I never really felt comfortable watching them drop back and throw, because I knew how erratic they were. However, for the first time in a long time, I don't cringe every time we drop back to pass, and that's because I trust his decision making.

However, on the side of Mark Sanchez, I can't say the same thing. And I'm not trying to be a Miami homer. But every time Sanchez drops back I cringe a little because of how erratic he can be. Maybe my view was skewed because of the New England game the Jets played, but I just like Henne's decision making much more then Sanchez, and I think that'll be big in the growth of both players.

Better then the Colts D all those years. Nothing was ever said about the Jets and their talent or lack there of.

Oh, I got it. Maybe/maybe not, those Colts D's have been vastly underrated by manning apologists to make excuses for why the Colts have lost.

Why isn't Rex a good HC?

Rex is a good HC ...But he is not better than Sparano..

Can you say SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!! lol

Sanchez is 6 and 6 as a starter??? I think

Henne is 7 and 3? So that explains alot..but this is a team game..

They have both played bad at times and have both played well at times...

I would say Henne has been better tho...More consistent IMO..

Sanchez is a rookie tho..so you'd expect Henne to play better...

Back
Top Bottom