Are Jets/Fins games pretty brutal in the stands? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Jets/Fins games pretty brutal in the stands?

Jets fans are obnoxious, especially in the bathroom area where they collect and block the urinals yelling JETS. The guy next to me was barely able to standup as drunk as he was and he came closs to pissing on me while he was babblinb some garbage out of his mouth. He kept turning towards me and almost pissed on me.
After the third time, I turned and said can I help you as I pissed across his legs. I said that is how it is done, go back to potty training. I thought I might have gotten my a,, kicked but his fellow jets fans were too busy laughing.

I have been going to the games since 1970, by far the worse games to go to are Sunday/Monday night games with the jets... way tooooo much alcohol

Jets fans a *****s they don't do anything. Course times may have changed since the last time I attended a Jets/Fins game at home. From my recollection, they only talk when they win/are winning, very few of them will pick fights. But maybe it's changed now and they've grown some nuts. In which case i'd like to get down there for a game sometime soon.

I hope the fans going to the opener are man enough not to let these slimey jets fans bully you. that is the ultimate insult. do not let it happen. cheers.

That is EXACTLY what happens. The same douche bags that start chanting "Let's go Mets!" are the same ones that chant "J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!" I recognize a bunch of them when I go to the Marlins games. Sorry dude, but the Mets are the Jets of MLB.
Dude, there were defintely not more Mets fans than Marlins fans.

They just seem more since its their only games of the year, so they take their hearts out. Marlins fans can come any day, so its not that big of a game for us.

I went for the last series, there were definetely a lot more Marlins fans there. More Mets jerseys, but more Marlins fans.

Also, the Mets are in a playoff race, and on a big winning streak, while the Marlins are losing game after game lately.

So that's why you might've thought there were more Mets than Marlins. But there weren't

I saw a bad fight in the parking lot of the stadium a couple of years ago.
I drunk Dolfin fan was argueing with a drunk jets fan twice his size through the parking lot after the game. The two guys split up. The dolphin fan kept walking away while the jets fan got into his girlfriends car. The car was blocked by traffic and I could see the guy was raging mad.A minute later, the jets fan got out and ran after the Dolphin fan and sucker punched him so hard in the back of the head he fell flailing foward. The the guy was dazed on the ground and the jets fan was on top of him punching the crap out of him.
The dolphin fans that were watching told him to stop and leave but he kept going at him. Next thing you know, a guy came running over and kicked the jet fan in the side of the face.
About 10 people jumped in and were beating this bully jet all the while his girlfriend was screaming in the car.
The jet had a bloody mouth and nose and closed eyes when he finally crawled and stumbled over to the car and got in.
The police were within 50 yards and did nothing about it.
Typical miami vs jets game.

I think I saw that! Was that after the game (Gate C lot) heading towards the turnpike? If not, I saw something similiar but cant remember what game:beer1:;)

i agree JETS games can be worse, but Buffalo games is the most hostile crowds... always fights, snowballs flying at you, people in your face, non-stop words everywhere no matter whats happening in the games (cause the majority of buffalo fans there dont have a clue whats going on)....

best stuff was the days of Bryan Cox, the fans hated him there, you all remember stuff i bet... miami fans in the stands used to gt beaten by bills fans constantly throughout those years.

I've seen many fights particularly at Buffalo, there was one where a fight started and then three or four guys each from opposing teams were on the ground brawling and like a whole isle of security guards had to come over and it took a good while for them to really break it up. I don't know what is up with the beer muscles and immaturity of some guys, it's annoying. As much as I love Miami, it is still immature and childish to fight relative to fans of opposing teams, after all it's just a freaking game. taunting is alright and I realize and have seen opposing fans being really obnoxious to other fans, some got in a fight while others ignored them.

The part where it's ridiculous is when fans throw beer cans and cups with beer. Dissing and talking smack or whatever is part of the game, but when it becomes loud obnoxious guys just trying to start a fight is when it's too much and while I love going to games, it is one thing that bugs me. But luckily I have been to the closer seats and haven't had to deal with it too close. I don't think banning beer is good as it takes away from many people who can handle alcohol and just want to have peace and enjoy the game, it's the few idiots that get the beer muscles and can't handle their alcohol without acting like boys again.

Dude, there were defintely not more Mets fans than Marlins fans.

They just seem more since its their only games of the year, so they take their hearts out. Marlins fans can come any day, so its not that big of a game for us.

I went for the last series, there were definetely a lot more Marlins fans there. More Mets jerseys, but more Marlins fans.

Also, the Mets are in a playoff race, and on a big winning streak, while the Marlins are losing game after game lately.

So that's why you might've thought there were more Mets than Marlins. But there weren't

I'm not saying there were more fans, just pointing out that Jets and Mets fans are one and the same.

Let me explain Jet fans to you in a very simple manner.

Jet fans are ****ty losers.

Jet fans are even ****tier winners.

They're pretty much the same as Gator fans. The absolute WORST fans in the country.

WHen jet fans dont shut up I've learned to use this line ..heard it at my first Dolphins Jets game. been using it since

95 NORTH MOTHA F***A!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
believe it or not there is a lot of dolphins fans over here in nyc . even when i went 2 the dolphins jets game on monday night there was at least 8 thousand dolphins fans in jets stadium.the crazy part of hy football is ny is 70-30 giants fans but the jets games are way more roudy for some reason. maybe its just the scumbag punk jets fans. the dolphins better beat them week 1

Back
Top Bottom