are our fans really that bad in miami?! found this article from espn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are our fans really that bad in miami?! found this article from espn

dolphins fans can be a bit too whiney. They whine all the time even when were winning. Always questioning something as if they should be head coach.

This is a character building year in a process of becoming the best.

Next up: Two good WR's with size and a TE.

Every fan does this.

I can recall a few games in the past (Buffalo comes to mind) when the crowd was booing us and cheering for Buffalo. I didn't understand it, and was sickening to watch.

Bingo.

Place was full of personality...it's like the bar you go to every week, people know your name, what you drink.

Landshark Stadium is like Chili's...no personality, they just make drinksTHEN RAPE YOUR POCKET ON PRICE, no time for conversation, etc. It may look nicer, but the charm just isn't there.

I fixed that for you.. :hi5:

I have been to one home Dolphin game every year, with the exception of 2005(went to the Dolphins/Bucs game in Tampa) since the 2000. The loudest and most energetic I have ever seen the stadium was last year against the 49ers and this year against the Saints. Otherwise, the past years had a lot of empty seats and had TONS of fans from the other team.

I will say that there were a lot of Saints fans there this year, but for the most part they were drained out. Until the end of course.

I wish I lived there and have my season ticket... but the truth is that I would spend more than 800 bucks to go and watch a game.... a single fricking game... so until I have those 800 tu burn.. sunday ticket will be my only option

If I still lived in Miami i would work my schedule to be @ every home dolphins game. That is how i use to do it i miss it a lot.

It seems like the Dolphins have a lot of fans that live away from Miami. There are a lot of transplants in Florida in general, but it seems especially so in Miami. It seems like there are a great number of fans in other parts of the country.

Out here in San Diego its the same way. Los Angeles too. Thats why they dont have an NFL team there still.

Damn. How did I miss this great point? The OP was talking about how people still come to Laker games but failed to point out that Los Angeles doesn't even have an NFL franchise. Not only that, but people skip out on Clipper games. So they go to the Laker games but not the Clippers. So there you go. It's all about history and all that jazz. Just beause everyone here loves the Dolphins like made doesn't mean everyone in the city does unfortunately.

If we still played in the Orange Bowl nothing would have changed.

There was nothing like that venue for football and the home field advantage it created.

I remember watching a game "the only time I ever saw it happen" where the refs were going to penalize the Fins because the stadium was too loud!!! I think it was a Mon night game against the oilers, never been the same since they changed......

I remember watching a game "the only time I ever saw it happen" where the refs were going to penalize the Fins because the stadium was too loud!!! I think it was a Mon night game against the oilers, never been the same since they changed......

The Orange Bowl was ridiculous loud. Home field advantage like no other. LandShark isn't the same at all. The first row is so far off of the field it's sad. In the Orange Bowl you were right on top of the opponent. The crowd actually played a tremendous factor in the outcome of the game.

Greatest stadium ever.

Winning will change all that. I have been in the Orange Bowl when it was so loud, you could not think.

I will be at Landshark this Sunday, I will do my part. I plan to get my voice back around Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom