Are Phans Giving Up Too Early? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Phans Giving Up Too Early?

What blows my mind is that we were a much better team last year at this same time. In one year, we've gotten so much worse. We are a horrible team right now. Can't stop the run or pass, and can't score points unless the other team practically hands us the ball in their endzone. Our whole season has really only been good for 2 halves of football (2nd half vs TN and 1st half vs Houston). Outside of that, we've really been a miserable football team.
How is it that we had a whole draft, a whole FA signing period, and yet we're so much worse than we were last year. We're not gonna win 7 games. I don't see more than 3 wins left on this schedule.
We had our little pride burst with Campbell, but that's clearly worn off because of a dreadful scarcity of talent on this roster. In the other thread about players that needed to be cut, I said we only had 26 players that belong on any NFL roster (27, actually. Maybe 28 if you count the longsnapper, who's usually pretty good).
If only 28 out of 53 man roster are NFL players, you're going to lose more than 8 games.

Back
Top Bottom