Are Phans Giving Up Too Early? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Phans Giving Up Too Early?

Me too but 34 years. There just a 7-9 Team at best. Defense was a Epic Fail. Wasn't Tannehill wasn't the oline. It's was the defence giving up huge plays and making Alfred Morris look like a stud RB... Hopefully in off season . We revamp Linebackers and look for CB with are top 7 to 10 pick

They're*
An*
Defense*
It*
Our*

In fact I did read that post. If you don't care as much, I don't understand why it makes a difference if people think the season is over.

Perspectives and opinions change day to day or at least they should for anyone with an IQ above that of a potato. While I do love potatoes (the Irish in me) i do include myself in that group. :)

Caring less is up to each individual Phan. As a Phinatic, I was obsessed to a degree on the team, players, and talked about it almost every day with other Phans here. that went away after being at the home opener.

Not giving up......and I'll be here every week regardless of the record.

As frustrating as it is, I enjoy football season and watching the Fins. I make no apologies....

getting crushed by every team in the AFC East pretty much means the end

0-4 in the division never having held a lead against any of those teams? Yeah, it's not too early.

I cannot recall giving up on the season this early with the team having "somewhat of a chance" to maybe do something, however unlikely. I may well lead this parade by my "Don't Care Anymore" thread weeks ago based on my expectations and disappointment. Now, I'm having just a glimmer of second thought.

It would just be like our Dolphins team to make us all look foolish yet again by winning, kinda like in the movies Major League and Bad News Bears. I cannot put doing something like this to it's Phans who have given up past this team, even without Wake, Delmas, and James. The remaining schedule has no VG teams other than Pats and maybe the Jets.

Can anyone else even imagine our team taking a run late just to prove us all wrong once again?

That would be something, really something, to see.

I watch every game no matter the circumstances. This season isn't over just yet but our conference record is very very poor. The division is out of the question and we won't be winning very many tie breakers should we end up in that situation at the end of the season. We have 0 control of our season right now.

I'll bitch and moan all week, but come 1 o'clock, i'll be in my chair, beer in hand, with chili cookin, watchin our beloved Fins, good or bad.. Its what we do

I cannot recall giving up on the season this early with the team having "somewhat of a chance" to maybe do something, however unlikely. I may well lead this parade by my "Don't Care Anymore" thread weeks ago based on my expectations and disappointment. Now, I'm having just a glimmer of second thought.

It would just be like our Dolphins team to make us all look foolish yet again by winning, kinda like in the movies Major League and Bad News Bears. I cannot put doing something like this to it's Phans who have given up past this team, even without Wake, Delmas, and James. The remaining schedule has no VG teams other than Pats and maybe the Jets.

Can anyone else even imagine our team taking a run late just to prove us all wrong once again?

That would be something, really something, to see.

I think getting beat badly in 4 of our losses is what has us feeling that way. We havent been competitive the last two weeks.

How difficult is it to keep supporting a loser. Hey at least you have your pride of being a better fan. I'm sure that will count for something, right?

Nope, the defense is terrible, offensive line can't block, and Tanny is scared to death when anyone gets near him...season's over.

Perspectives and opinions change day to day or at least they should for anyone with an IQ above that of a potato. While I do love potatoes (the Irish in me) i do include myself in that group. :)

Caring less is up to each individual Phan. As a Phinatic, I was obsessed to a degree on the team, players, and talked about it almost every day with other Phans here. that went away after being at the home opener.

A perspective of thinking the season is over and then changing that perspective after a 2 game win streak (just as an example) is horrendous bull****. Is the season over? No it isn't. Win in Philly and Miami is a game back of the 2nd wild card spot (not looking at tiebreakers yet). The problem is they keep getting these chances to gain ground yet they always **** themselves over.

I have no faith in them. That changes once they prove they're not suckers.

Back
Top Bottom