Are TD passes really that hard? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are TD passes really that hard?

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
Tanny looks like a rookie. Not surprising because Belicheck usually makes this happen. But Damn I wish he'd throw some! It's hard to stay positive when your QB has less than every QB in the NFL. I think Aaron Rodgers has just as many in one game!

The offense is garbage. Defense did its best to keep us in the game, but the offense is terrible. Tannehill has 12 games under his belt, the rookie thing isn't starting to count anymore.

Tannehill missed two huge throws that would have been scores, and a very deep throw that would have been a major gain, possibly a TD if he can outrun Arrington.

I can't wait to read more uninformed opinions about how Hartline just doesn't get TDs. Well lets see, he had 2 stolen from him by poor play, so maybe point the finger elsewhere?

It's great the he tried to plop that one in the end zone to Hartline when he had Fasano open on the flat.

The same thing that doomed Henne could doom Tannehill: lack of ability to see more than a receiver making one move and lack of ability to get the ball in the end zone with his arm. Every rookie QB besides Tannehill has shown more ability in this regard.

Am I the only one who is concerned about the fact that Tannehill struggles against division opponents?

Am I the only one concerned about the level of stupidity in this thread?

Am I the only one who is concerned about the fact that Tannehill struggles against division opponents?

Its maybe because the team around him is garbage? He didnt play great but did anyone on offense help him out at all?

Tannehill needs to start catching WRs in stride. All the passes he does complete look more difficult than they should.

Back
Top Bottom