Are TD passes really that hard? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are TD passes really that hard?

RT needs to be more accurate. Kind of simple.

he was all over the place today over thrown under throw behind receivers

whats new? this franchise needed a luck/rg3 FRANCHISE qb and made a desperate reach at #8 for an inaccurate project qb that is starting because the OC was his college coach. it is what it is folks.

If its just a simple measure of accuracy does this mean he is the least accurate QB in the entire NFL? Isn't this contradictory of popular belief? I'm asking the question because there are lesser QB's having no problem doubling Tanny's output. Is this an philosophy issue? A play-calling issue? Joey Harrington threw for 5 in one game. In today's NFL, 7TD passes in 12 starts is abnormal.

Tannehill missed two huge throws that would have been scores, and a very deep throw that would have been a major gain, possibly a TD if he can outrun Arrington.

I can't wait to read more uninformed opinions about how Hartline just doesn't get TDs. Well lets see, he had 2 stolen from him by poor play, so maybe point the finger elsewhere?

The first throw looked like Hartline should have ran through it better, seemed as though his head was turned for so long it slowed him down, it was a tough one, second pass horribly under thrown.

Ask Ryan Lyndley

But since with our extensive football knowledge we know that supporting cast = entirely responsible for QB play, shouldn't Lindley have gotten at least 3 TD's just because he was throwing to Larry Fitzgerald? After all, Matt Moore only ever threw TD's last year because we had Marshall.

Typical knee jerking morons who think you throw a QB in the microwave and he becomes a franchise QB after 30 seconds.

Yeah, I mean that's only worked for three of the other teams starting rookie QB's this year, what are they thinking?

Yeah, I mean that's only worked for three of the other teams starting rookie QB's this year, what are they thinking?
Yeah except thos 3 other teams have alot more talent on offense then tanny has. It looks easy when RG3 throws a 2 yard screen pass that gets broken for 50+ yards and a TD. I would love to have any of those other WRs then the garbage we have. Does tanny need alittle work with the Accuracy? YES he does but he also doesnt have a ton of help. Today we had drops and guys catching a first down and running backwards to lose yards. Get him some playmakers and then judge him in a fair race. Easy to call a guy slow in a race when he is running in mud and everyone else is running on grass.

I'm starting to think that if the Dolphins would have drafted Wilson that our record would be better.

Hard? More like damn near impossible looks like.

Back
Top Bottom