Are the Dolphins Beating Buffalo on Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins Beating Buffalo on Sunday?

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm watching these Knuckleheads on ESPN and they all unanimously have the Dolphins as the odd team out with the Bills on a Super Bowl Run (Losing in the AFC Championship to the Chiefs) and the other three teams, Cleveland, Baltimore and Indy all winning with the Fins obviously losing this Sunday. I know that these "professionals" are often wrong but I'm getting more and more nervous listening to them as the game gets closer and closer.......Do you have faith that the Dolphins have the talent to overcome the odds to win in Buffalo??? Look at it objectively.....

I'm watching these Knuckleheads on ESPN and they all unanimously have the Dolphins as the odd team out with the Bills on a Super Bowl Run (Losing in the AFC Championship to the Chiefs) and the other three teams, Cleveland, Baltimore and Indy all winning with the Fins obviously losing this Sunday. I know that these "professionals" are often wrong but I'm getting more and more nervous listening to them as the game gets closer and closer.......Do you have faith that the Dolphins have the talent to overcome the odds to win in Buffalo??? Look at it objectively.....
Sadly...If I was betting man I don’t like our situation.

Pittsburgh beating Cleveland is our best chance.

I hope we have a game plan that can beat Buffalo...

I HATE espn but I think we will lose.

I think we have to win Sunday to make it. I expect no help from the other games.

We can beat the Bills...need a plan to contain Allen and dont let Diggs go off; generate some TOs to give our offense short fields and the O has to get points from the opps. Bills are playing well now though so we'll have to have a really good game.

Out of those 4 teams you can’t blame them for saying that. Ravens, Colts, and Browns facing Mason Rudolph should certainly be the favorites. I wouldn’t expect Miami to go into Buffalo and win.

Back
Top Bottom