Are the Dolphins Beating Buffalo on Sunday? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins Beating Buffalo on Sunday?

I think Buffalo plays their starters and right now the Bills are a better team than the Dolphins. So while any team can beat another team on a given day. I think Buffalo will win on Sunday and the Dolphins will probably end up missing out on the playoffs. Hope I am wrong but I think the Bills are a legitimate SB contender this year and Miami is still at least a year away.

I live in Western New York (yuck) and on sports radio they're saying Bills starters are playing 2 series. No other source on this so take with a grain of salt.

The Big Swagu, Marcus Spears just predicted. that the Buffalo Bills win the Super Bowl this year!!! Take it with a grain of salt as the Dolphins just have to win a regular season game this week in Buffalo!!!!

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I don't see the Dolphins winning tomorrow.

have you ever noticed the so-called experts NEVER seem to pick a single UPSET game in the NFL when making predictions? Cause upsets never happen in this league. Case and point.....the 2017 NFL season saw Buffalo beating miami in week 17 then needing a raven loss to the Bengals to get in. An 11 point underdogs the Bengals went into Baltimore and got the job done! Where every so called expert claimed before hand there was NO chance of that happening

I'm just enjoying this season man. We are going to try our best, but Buffalo is years ahead in their rebuild compared to us. They are a dangerous team and the cards are stacked against us if we're being real.

We are already at 10 wins after starting 0-2. Vegas had us at 5 or 6. People can s*** on moral victories, but I've enjoyed this season more than any other in my 35 years (born 1 year after Marino took us to the SB).

I love being the underdogs, getting disrespected, and then proving everyone wrong. In the offseason, every unit ranking that was posted had us in the bottom 3. Now we are fighting for a playoff spot in the final game of the season.

Maybe you feel differently, but for the past 20 years as a Dolphins fan, this is exactly how I've felt...:shame:. Now that bag is off, and my head is held high.

This team still definitely needs work but they have earned my heart, respect, and confidence in their future. That is personally worth more to me than a likely loss in the early rounds of the playoffs.

But also, **** everything I just said bc why can't we beat the Bills? Why can't this team continue exceeding even our own expectations? Just bc I already consider this season a success doesn't mean I'm gonna rule them out for anything, bc they've proven me wrong the whole damn season.

Last edited:
I think the bills starters play for a quarter. Then they pull them for the rest of the game. The bills will be coming off a short week where we got a full day of extra preparation. Then they could be scheduled to play the following Saturday depending on how the NFL schedules these games.

I think the bills starters play for a quarter. Then they pull them for the rest of the game. The bills will be coming off a short week where we got a full day of extra preparation. Then they could be scheduled to play the following Saturday depending on how the NFL schedules these games.

Too bad Roberts is hurt. I'd have loved to see Allen, who's not known to slide, to run into Roberts when he shoots those gaps in short yardage situations. It's like two trains in a head-on collision

Being a traumatized Fins fan for the last 25 years or so, I just have a feeling that not only will WE lose on Sunday, but so will every other team that we need to win. Just can’t see us in the postseason this year.

I hope I’m wrong.

I too will miss Roberts out there. #44 is a bad man and he hits like a train. If Allen starts we need to smash the crap out of him every chance we have. They'll pull him soon enough. They don't need Allen going into the concussion protocol or getting a high ankle sprain. If a key player goes down in this game they'll look like morons.

Back
Top Bottom