Are the Dolphins Beating Buffalo on Sunday? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins Beating Buffalo on Sunday?

You said history says Miami is in trouble bc they’re 1-6 against Buffalo of late didn’t you? At what point and why would they break that “streak”?
You were the one to say that by that logic (which incidentally it's not logic, it's historical fact) we would never win again. Which is not what I said. I don't have a crystal ball to know when that streak will end, sorry.

You were the one to say that by that logic (which incidentally it's not logic, it's historical fact) we would never win again. Which is not what I said. I don't have a crystal ball to know when that streak will end, sorry.
Historical fact. Sure. Your claim about history indicating Miami is in trouble isn’t a fact but an opinion. Preach on though.

have you ever noticed the so-called experts NEVER seem to pick a single UPSET game in the NFL when making predictions? Cause upsets never happen in this league. Case and point.....the 2017 NFL season saw Buffalo beating miami in week 17 then needing a raven loss to the Bengals to get in. An 11 point underdogs the Bengals went into Baltimore and got the job done! Where every so called expert claimed before hand there was NO chance of that happening
Hopefully the Bengals have one more upset in them!

Hopefully we won't have threads "If Fitzmagic were available the Dolphins would have won" littering the site after the game.........

We played Buffalo hard the first time around. Our defense is better now. We played the Chiefs hard. Both teams have a qb that is dangerous throwing and running.
That's my thing. We must have a plan for Allen. Or we die on the field

I'm watching these Knuckleheads on ESPN and they all unanimously have the Dolphins as the odd team out with the Bills on a Super Bowl Run (Losing in the AFC Championship to the Chiefs) and the other three teams, Cleveland, Baltimore and Indy all winning with the Fins obviously losing this Sunday. I know that these "professionals" are often wrong but I'm getting more and more nervous listening to them as the game gets closer and closer.......Do you have faith that the Dolphins have the talent to overcome the odds to win in Buffalo??? Look at it objectively.....
If ever there was a time for Tua to shut me up...Sunday couldn't be a better time.

On the flipside, if Tua looks like an NFL QB and not somebody who looks like they don't belong on the field then even in a loss...I can accept it.

We played Buffalo hard the first time around. Our defense is better now. We played the Chiefs hard. Both teams have a qb that is dangerous throwing and running.
That's my thing. We must have a plan for Allen. Or we die on the field
THIS EXCACTLY. I know it was in Miami but we played Bills hard at the start of the season. I think our D is better now. The Questions are - is the Bills offense so much better than when they torched us at the beginning of the season? Can our offense with Tua and whatever weapons we are able to field put the points up on the board? Does the Dolphins D that spanked KC in the first half show up Sunday? Can we run on them? Please Chan and Tua play to WIN. Leave it on the field, OPEN IT UP unless Bills choose to rest their starters then I guess we play chess

The Buffalo team reporter Sal Capaccio seems to think Allen doesn't play much if at all this Sunday. If Allen does play I would hope coach Flores tells his defense to make sure Buffalo regrets that decision.

I’m willing to bet lots of posters saying we will lose also said we would go 0-4 down the stretch. Can’t take Finheaven predictions too serious, the site is worse than the pundits in lots of cases. Do folks know if the Bills are playing starters for 60 minutes? Wouldn’t that be good information to have before picking the game? A hard no without knowing that is pretty foolish and again the site sucks donkey balls at predicting games hence all the 0-4 predictions a few weeks ago that were dead wrong with no accountability of course.

Also history holds no water. If it did the Bills would have been swept by the Patriots for the upteenth season in a row.

I wish I took more screen shots so I could go right through this thread and point out all the great predictors who said we would go 0-4. It would be alarming.

Back
Top Bottom