Are the Dolphins Beating Buffalo on Sunday? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins Beating Buffalo on Sunday?

Alot of what I said about BUF in the preseason, has come to fruition.

Last years playoff debacle by Josh Allen was the primary concern for this team. Especially once Diggs was brought in. Could Allen learn and mature from last years NFL follies worthy playoff performance?

His feet, awareness and confidence withstood the initial setbacks early in the season. I still think BUF has its own issues in the run game and defensive run stop.

Go back and watch some of that tape against KC and Tenn.

Got to be physical up front. Gotta have it. Whoever wins that battle, wins the game.

If allen and diggs play, no.

If they dont play and tua plays lights out as he did in arizona and ahmad and gaskin have good games we have a decent chance. However, the bills defense is pretty good and our current wr corp isnt.

Chan better unleash tua. I suspect diggs and allen will start and they will put up 21 points within a quarter/quarter and a half and let their defense finish us.

But this was a great season any way you look at it and had we not suffered so many injuries we would already be in the playoffs. Next season cant get here soon enough!!

Alot of what I said about BUF in the preseason, has come to fruition.

Last years playoff debacle by Josh Allen was the primary concern for this team. Especially once Diggs was brought in. Could Allen learn and mature from last years NFL follies worthy playoff performance?

His feet, awareness and confidence withstood the initial setbacks early in the season. I still think BUF has its own issues in the run game and defensive run stop.

Go back and watch some of that tape against KC and Tenn.

Got to be physical up front. Gotta have it. Whoever wins that battle, wins the game.
They lost to KC because the offense couldn’t score when Allen had the shoulder injury. The let them run gameplan actually worked and made KC stay close longer than they should have. there was a Kc near fumble in that game that if it stood would have given Buffalo the ball inside the Kc 30 down 6 late. it almost worked without being able to score.

The Titans game is even funnier. Also from when Allen had the injury. Look at the box score for that game. Notice anything about the Titans scoring drives? FOUR scoring drives with a drive start at the Bills 30 or better. Turnovers were the story of that game. and, again, Allen not being able to throw with his shoulder.

The problem with the Bills running game is that they ever bother calling running plays in the first three quarters. Once Allen got healthy they stopped doing that. And won 8/9 with their only loss being on a Hail Mary. They learned their lesson.

Not really. This team is playing their best football on both sides of the ball all season and are the healthiest they've been since the beginning of the year (besides the Beasley garbage time injury against the Pats). It makes sense to rest our starters as getting to the Super Bowl should be the goal at this point and we want to put the best roster on the field as possible. The only thing that concerns me is by resting our offensive starters we lose that rhythm going into the first WC game. We did play Monday night though so a Saturday WC game is only a difference of twelve days. I guess I'm not overly concerned.

I'm preparing for the Bills to mostly concede this game and to sweat the Browns/Steelers game out on Sunday. I just don't want to draw the Ravens in the WC round.

We should be set up for a renewed rivalry as long as Tua progresses and you get him some more weapons. I have fond memories of the '90-'91 divisional game shootout between Kelly and Marino. I was at the game where Brian Cox flipped us off going into the tunnel. It was a lot of fun and I wouldn't mind a decade of misery for the Jets and Pats.

Thanks for your response. I enjoyed reading it. Yeah, I remember those were the days. Nice talking to you. I wish other Bills Fans are as cool as you. We love our teams and that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom