Are the Dolphins going to pursue Terrell Owens? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins going to pursue Terrell Owens?

finsruleurlife

Starter
Reaction score
IM sick of all the different threads started about Terrell Owens. Will we pursue him or not?

finsruleurlife said:
IM sick of all the different threads started about Terrell Owens.

Then why start a new one?? :confused:

finsruleurlife said:
IM sick of all the different threads started about Terrell Owens. Will we pursue him or not?

Probably not......

finsruleurlife said:

Why?

Do you think anyone actually has a definitive answer?

finsruleurlife said:
We might...then again...we might not! None of us here know the answer to that.

I don't see it. However, I STRONGLY feel that Booker has underachieved and is overpayed. Saban will probably draft a wr in the 4th or maybe look for a steal w/a 7th. If our cap situation is as bad as some say, absolutely no T.O.

finsruleurlife said:
Because i just want one final thread to clear it up

and what makes you think YOUR thread will be the end all? I think maybe you just wanted attention.

finsruleurlife said:

whats this thread about my friend????

The reason there are so many threads is because of the simple fact that not one person who posts on Finheaven really has a clue as to what the club plans to do. Unless Nick Saban himself posts a thread there is nothing but speculation. So our best bet is to just stop worrying about it until something definitive happens.

TO will not be a Dolphin. He will take his big ego and media circus with his bad attitude and crybabie ways to Denver or Dallas depending on which orginization is the stupidest.

Back
Top Bottom