Are the Dolphins going to pursue Terrell Owens? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins going to pursue Terrell Owens?

[mod] Personal attacks are not allowed here. [/mod]

finsruleurlife said:
IM sick of all the different threads started about Terrell Owens. Will we pursue him or not?
<removed>

No we won't. We just picked-up a WR that will be a better team player than punkboy. Besides that Dallas or Denver will have more money to offer and that POS will go to the money.

i think that if we get ramsey instead of Brees we might be able to afford going after TO

If we cut Chambers, Booker Fred Gibson, or Wes Welker who are all better for our team we might need a franchise killing gum flapping crybabie.

These kinds of threads kill me.....he hates threads about TO and then wants one final definitive thread to clear it all up.....HELLO!!!!!!! That is why we have these boards so we can discuss the "unknown." We speculate about trades, the draft, etc., because we are fans and appreciate a site like FH where we can discuss our love of the Phins. Hopefully we will pursue TO, but I am afraid this won't be the final TO thread. :wink:

finsruleurlife said:
Because i just want one final thread to clear it up

Your kidding right??? Be careful not to get your foot stuck in the dead horse!

inFINSible said:
Yes, we will.

Hey inFINS...i noticed that this was your second posting of "Yes, we will" hahaha, but yah i agree that we will go after him, but what makes you so sure we will? I think we will because TO would like to play with brees and also he sees us on the rise, let alone the fact we are located in miami, a place that im sure TO loves visiting, and also Saban will probably win him over just as he has alot of veterans who like the direction he has for this team. But I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the issue, mainly though I was just wanting to know why you are so confident in your "yes we wills" other than the obvious reason of " Saban is always looking to upgrade at any position"...

finsruleurlife said:
IM sick of all the different threads started about Terrell Owens. Will we pursue him or not?

finsruleurlife said:
Because i just want one final thread to clear it up

Check back next week when someone else starts the newest thread on TO.

:D

finsruleurlife said:

Why start a new one then....

To answer your question, IMHO, Saban won't pursue TO...now, perhaps TO will pursue Saban...in that case it would be up to whether he could convince Saban that he is a changed man and can operate under Saban's rules...I personally doubt that TO will change and w/o getting into all the pros and cons of TO (read the 147 threads on him to get everyones opinion), I wouldn't take the chance on him even with his physical ability...

LarryFinFan said:
Why start a new one then....

To answer your question, IMHO, Saban won't pursue TO...now, perhaps TO will pursue Saban...in that case it would be up to whether he could convince Saban that he is a changed man and can operate under Saban's rules...I personally doubt that TO will change and w/o getting into all the pros and cons of TO (read the 147 threads on him to get everyones opinion), I wouldn't take the chance on him even with his physical ability...

I agree 100%

G-Force said:
TO will not be a Dolphin. He will take his big ego and media circus with his bad attitude and crybabie ways to Denver or Dallas depending on which orginization is the stupidest.
so what you're saying is, if we sign t.o. then we will be the stupidest originazation?

ercin13 said:
so what you're saying is, if we sign t.o. then we will be the stupidest originazation?

bro, dont even fight this battle. I already have with him...he previously told me that IF anyone has even considered talking with or going after TO that they are then in fact IGNORANT, so then i went on to say that I can bet money that Saban has considered TO and then he replied back with somthing along the lines of...well then if Saban has then he is also ignorant. its a lose lose battle my friend. Saban is in no way ignorant...and i would go as far as to say that he has a brighter football mind than basically everyone on this board imo. so saying that Saban is ignorant...or that we will be the stupidest organization is in itself ignorant to stay the least.

Heres a thread with G-Force saying if and even if Saban considered TO he is ignorant...

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=127745&page=2

IDK at this point,im more concerned w/ us getting a Franchise QB like Brees, WR is good for now, but seeing Terrell Owens in Miami would be pretty good, but seeing T.O. woould not be (think about that for a Min)

Back
Top Bottom