Are the Dolphins going to pursue Terrell Owens? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins going to pursue Terrell Owens?

finsruleurlife said:
IM sick of all the different threads started about Terrell Owens. Will we pursue him or not?

NOT

i really think its up in the air, there are all these rumors that T.O. is shopping a house in miami and that he met with the dolphins last week, and then there is also speculation that other teams may draw more interest and that miami may just go the other way and sign a wr like givens...no one really knows but saban and the front office

ASUFinFan said:
Hey inFINS...i noticed that this was your second posting of "Yes, we will" hahaha, but yah i agree that we will go after him, but what makes you so sure we will? I think we will because TO would like to play with brees and also he sees us on the rise, let alone the fact we are located in miami, a place that im sure TO loves visiting, and also Saban will probably win him over just as he has alot of veterans who like the direction he has for this team. But I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the issue, mainly though I was just wanting to know why you are so confident in your "yes we wills" other than the obvious reason of " Saban is always looking to upgrade at any position"...
If the CBA is agreed upon, Saban will talk to TO about playing here. He's smart enough to investigate every angle. He won't leave the Owens rock unturned. He just won't.

TO wants to play here, so maybe, the Dolphins pursuing him isn't the proper choice of words....it'll be more like the Dolphins talking to him and then deciding if they want him or not.

I'd bet money on it.

Only if they agree to a new CBA though....without that, Miami won't have the money to even consider it.

why would we? we already have 2 good recievers and need 2 spend the money on other things

finsruleurlife said:
Because i just want one final thread to clear it up

OH one final thread to clear things up, why didnt you say so. We also now give you the job of final threads to clear things up! :rolleyes2

Simple answer ..... NO -- we won't be able to afford him ... unless we get a surprise with the CBA [get our accelerated bonuses back]

PHINANALYST said:
Simple answer ..... NO -- we won't be able to afford him ... unless we get a surprise with the CBA [get our accelerated bonuses back]
well, it's not exactly that we'll be getting those accelerated bonuses back, it's just that the cap will rise, like it does every year, instead of staying the same as it was last year.

finsruleurlife said:
IM sick of all the different threads started about Terrell Owens. Will we pursue him or not?
Why dont u call Nick Saban n ask him

Back
Top Bottom