Are the Junior Qbs Coming out for 2006!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Junior Qbs Coming out for 2006!!

Yeah, this was posted in another thread. And like I said in that thread, thank goodness Cole isn't a scout for us because our QB situation would be worse than it was in the Wanny era.

Brad Smith & DJ Shockley ranked? Reggie McNeal #2 :lol:

SMadison29 said:
Yeah, this was posted in another thread. And like I said in that thread, thank goodness Cole isn't a scout for us because our QB situation would be worse than it was in the Wanny era.

Brad Smith & DJ Shockley ranked? Reggie McNeal #2 :lol:

hehhe pretty sad btw u think Leinart will be better than palmer

dominizzo said:
hehhe pretty sad btw u think Leinart will be better than palmer

Not even close. Palmer is much more talented than Leinart in terms of arm strength, deep accuracy, learning multiple offenses, perfect mechanics, quick release, speed, agility... I don't think there's one attribute or thing that Leinart does better. His soft deep throws aren't going to work at this level.

I like him as a college QB leading USC but not as an up & coming all-pro.

SMadison29 said:
Not even close. Palmer is much more talented than Leinart in terms of arm strength, deep accuracy, learning multiple offenses, perfect mechanics, quick release, speed, agility... I don't think there's one attribute or thing that Leinart does better. His soft deep throws aren't going to work at this level.

I like him as a college QB leading USC but not as an up & coming all-pro.

Thnx Sam Mad

i would bet good money that quinn stays also.

After watching Brady Q play in Charlie Weiss's pro style offense I'm drooling. But he would be better off staying for his senior year and getting that more proficient. But he has progressed remarkedly under Weiss's pro-style, so far!

Brady Quuin is a can't miss QB for us if he does come out. he is by far the best QB in the draft if he comes out. YES HE IS BETTER THAN LEINART! Lienart is overrated and might be a bust but Quuin is going to be a good NFL QB no doubt. His arm is deadly accurate along with being very strong. He is a leader and is learning to be one from the same man who taught Tom Brady to be. He is also mobile. I speak so highly of him because he has all the tools to be a good QB in the NFL and is currently learning from a offensive genious. Look what he did last week when he got 6 TDs, and against USC he did well. I hope he decides to come out this year because Miami could use him.

Jacobs isn't a prospect. Young has so much work to do it's untrue. Quinn is the real deal, but he'll stay as the Irish have a legitimate National Title shot in 2006.

Boomer said:
Jacobs isn't a prospect. Young has so much work to do it's untrue. Quinn is the real deal, but he'll stay as the Irish have a legitimate National Title shot in 2006.

oh, even tho I'm A ND fan (as well as The H) I'm disappointed if he doesn't. If we got him (big IF I guess) we need to start prepping whoever our draftee will be......Quinn would be my lst choice....But I can see ND's position also....Woe is me!

Boomer said:

Well I can see ND's position (especially being a ND fan, also The H) but we need to start prepping whoever we get in the draft next year(which I would hope was Quinn) Woe is me!

nick1 said:
Brady Quuin is a can't miss QB for us if he does come out. he is by far the best QB in the draft if he comes out. YES HE IS BETTER THAN LEINART! Lienart is overrated and might be a bust but Quuin is going to be a good NFL QB no doubt. His arm is deadly accurate along with being very strong. He is a leader and is learning to be one from the same man who taught Tom Brady to be. He is also mobile. I speak so highly of him because he has all the tools to be a good QB in the NFL and is currently learning from a offensive genious. Look what he did last week when he got 6 TDs, and against USC he did well. I hope he decides to come out this year because Miami could use him.

you're right about everything you said. I would draft him in a heartbeat

Chris Leak

He has not taken very well to Urban Meyers Spread offense. He did well in a pro-style attack earlier in his career. With Urban's Guy portis behind him Leak may decide to declare early. He would prolly go 3-5 round. Great value for a Guy with good upside.

Back
Top Bottom