Are the Miami Dolphins Good Enough to Make a Championship Run? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Miami Dolphins Good Enough to Make a Championship Run?

We will only go as far as player health takes us, specifically on the OL. It's basic ABCs of football...you win in the trenches. The line has shown some improvements over last year, but it's not post-season-worthy without the starting five ready to go. With back-ups at G, our OL is not good. It impacts the run and the passing game both. We went up against the 27th ranked run defense last week, but didn't get 100 yards rushing...why?...see above. We won't do jack **** in the post-season without the run game working...and it's not failing because of play calling.

When we beat a good team I will let you know. We won’t see one of those until Buffalo maybe in the last game. First round loss still a reality.

The Fins would trade Tua for Mahomes, Burrow, Hurts, Allen,Lawrence in 1 second.
And no QB is playing better than CJ Stroud right now.

No actually If a team wanted to give us Mahomes (Far more used up then Tua), Burrow (Hurt again, and does not play as well hurt as Tua), Hurts/Allen/Lawrence (All playing worse then Tua, or/and hurt) for Tua, it's them that would now need to add something else, and no I don't think Miami would do it.

As for the Stroud is playing better then Tua lately...

In the last 2 games:
Tua has had a QB ratings of...103 & 87

Stroud...87.1 & 85

Tua's stats in last two games.
49/73 (67%) 518 yrds 3 TDs 1 int.
95.6 rating

Stroud's stats.
50/77 (65%) 692 yrds 3 tds. 4 ints
86.7 rating

Last edited:
No actually If a team wanted to give us Mahomes (Far more used up then Tua), Burrow (Hurt again, and does not play as well hurt as Tua), Hurts/Allen/Lawrence (All playing worse then Tua, or/and hurt) for Tua, it them that would now need to add something else, and no I don't think Miami would do it.

As for the Stroud is playing better then Tua lately...

In the last 2 games:
Tua has had a QB ratings of...103 & 87

Stroud...87.1 & 85

Tua's stats in last two games.
49/73 (67%) 518 yrds 3 TDs 1 int.
95.6 rating

Stroud's stats.
50/77 (65%) 692 yrds 3 tds. 4 ints
86.7 rating
To me what matters most is that Tua is an absolute perfect fit in McDaniel's offense. Seems to me like a match made in heaven.

No excuse not to win the next 4. After that, we’ll see. I’m confident the D will keep getting better. Beyond that , no idea.

When you have the best offense in the NFL after 10 weeks, you're certainly in the discussion...

Back
Top Bottom