Are the Miami Dolphins Good Enough to Make a Championship Run? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Miami Dolphins Good Enough to Make a Championship Run?

Tone it down fellas.....

Oh yeah, moms are off limits when I'm on here.

Absolutely no valid reason to bring Mom's into this.

Moms rock. Most of them sacrificed for your ass, and they don't deserve to be belittled, IMO.
You are correct of course.

Although I’d wish you’d left my responding post up a little longer;)

Yes, they're good enough. If the 2021 Bengals could make the Super Bowl, so can the 2023 Dolphins. The talent is there, but like every other Super Bowl run by any team ever, the team needs to peak at the right time. I do not believe this team has peaked yet, so hopefully the peak will be when it matters most.
70 vs Denver is gonna be hard to top, I hope we havnt peaked. I'd like to beat KC 80-20

Tone it down fellas.....

Moms rock. Most of them sacrificed for your ass, and they don't deserve to be belittled, IMO.
Sorry. Easy target.

As much as I want to scream "YES! HALLELUJAH!!!", I'll have to say no until they get the turnover issue fixed. They are consistently making mistakes that they can get away with against a bad or mediocre team like the Panthers, Giants or Raiders, but not against legitimate playoff contenders.

Tone it down fellas.....

People are doing yo momma jokes? Are we in 5th grade 😂

With that said....here's a dog getting a massage

Dog Getting GIF

They might get lucky and be able to win 1 playoff game, but that’s it. No chance they can make it to the super bowl

I think McDaniel was late in adjusting in the Kansas City game, but eventually got it right.
In a playoff game against a good opponent, eventually getting it right after being late to adjust will cost you the football game. Is there a reason why this coaching staff can't get it right from the first play when playing against a good team?

If McD gets his head out of his ass then yes
If not, he will be the one to cause us to lose a playoff game

They can only advance in the playoffs if the Boy Wonder HC can figure things out with the play calling in critical points in the game. He seems to overthink it and make it a lot harder than it needs to be in short yardage situations. He doesn't seem to have a good feel for the flow of the games and he kills momentum with some questionable calls.

Without question this team is good enough to make a championship run. Would love to see a rematch with Philly in the superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom