Are The Phins Set In The Secondary? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are The Phins Set In The Secondary?

It is close. I'm also looking at Pryor over Delmas, who I am not a big fan of and will be a FA next year. and Ebron over Clay, who I am a fan of. I also like Sims.

Who do you see being available?

Honestly, I am not sold any of the three will be there at #19. I would love for one of them to be, but not sold they will be yet. If one of those three guys aren't there at#19 I hope like heck Miami can trade out of that spot.

Honestly, I am not sold any of the three will be there at #19. I would love for one of them to be, but not sold they will be yet. If one of those three guys aren't there at#19 I hope like heck Miami can trade out of that spot.

Have to wonder if we would consider trading up, just a bit, to get one. Tuff choice in a deep draft.

The only player set in the secondary is Grimes.

Miami will bring in more DBs.

Have to wonder if we would consider trading up, just a bit, to get one. Tuff choice in a deep draft.

Ebron would be the only player in this first round I would even slightly consider moving up for, but chances are I wouldn't. If Ebron was the guy I wanted and he wasn't there at #19, then try and move back to the top of round two and draft Austin Sererain-Jenkins. I think he could turn out to be a very good seam threat TE as well.

Back
Top Bottom