Are we getting false Feeley reports? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we getting false Feeley reports?

catapano

get out da way
Reaction score
The mini camp reports ive read on fin heaven suggest that Fiedler orginally started off much quicker than Feeley, however Feeley has quickly closed the gap on Fiedler. And at one point one said if Feeley continues to improve we could possibly have a probowl calibur QB on our hands, needless to say i have never heard the words probowl and Fiedler in the same sentence.
The most recent reports ive read say that Feeley is now outplaying Fiedler and is looking more and more like the starter. but most experts seem to disagree they all seem to agree that Fiedler has a comanding lead at the QB position. SO whats the haps is Feeley truely outplaying Fiedler or are we just hearing what most want so badly to believe?

Well I read one report that said that Feely wasn't comfortable and if the season were to start right now he wouldn't be ready then another that said he would. So I don't know. IMO Fiedler would get the nod if the season started tomorrow because he knows the system better. I also heard that they have not even been given a playbook yet that they had been just running some basic plays in mini camp. Also I heard that A.J was having trouble with the terminology like words they used when calling plays. Like they would say numbers in Philly we say words. Also I don't think it is an ability situation with Feely it is just getting acustomed to the diffrent terminology. The good thing is that he is getting used to the terminology and hopefully when he gets the playbook things will get more comfortable for him.

dude i always thought yur name was captinsano. till now, hahahah

thats what happnes when you read these boards and your not all there :goof:

sry dude.

Another thing is Mort Hank all those guys are only making a prediction no one really knows. I know on NFL Total Access when Wanny was on he said that it was open for competition. He said they normally like to know who was gonna start by the 3rd pre season game. One normally starts to seperate himself from the other by that time. He said if they don't start to seperate themselves then you usually get a gut feeling and go from there. He also said look this is not a new senario we have had Lucas come in Griese come so its nothing that we aren't used to its nothing that Jay isn't used to. We will play the best man at the position. So until I hear the coaching staff say who is gonna start all these predictions don't mean anything to me.

100% Dolphins said:
dude i always thought yur name was captinsano. till now, hahahah

thats what happnes when you read these boards and your not all there :goof:

sry dude.
that surtain jersey is sweet :cooldude:

I'd believe our resident camp reporters over some new york based clowns anyday!

finsflurry/thedude>mort/pastabelly

catapano said:
that surtain jersey is sweet :cooldude:

yo, lol, i didnt even get the jersey i guess some wanka outbidded me or something, i sign on the next morning and i see " all the jerseys are sold", :fire:

the only thing good about pastabelly is that he works for ESPN and during every home game hes there giving his sorry *** predicitions, but it gives me a chance to see beautifal (sp?) :) pro player.

catapano said:
The mini camp reports ive read on fin heaven suggest that Fiedler orginally started off much quicker than Feeley, however Feeley has quickly closed the gap on Fiedler. And at one point one said if Feeley continues to improve we could possibly have a probowl calibur QB on our hands, needless to say i have never heard the words probowl and Fiedler in the same sentence.
The most recent mini camp reports ive read say that Feeley is now outplaying Fiedler and is looking more and more like the starter. but most experts seem to disagree they all seem to agree that Fiedler has a comanding lead at the QB position. SO whats the haps is Feeley truely outplaying Fiedler or are we just hearing what most want so badly to believe?
That's a good point and I dont know the answer cause I haven't been to any of the camps. What I do know, is that most of those experts haven't been to our camps either. I truly think Feeley will be better in the long run. By how much, who knows. Any report saying that Feeley has overtaken Fiedler is prolly premature at this point and innacurate. We haven't even put pads on. Just be patient we'll know by the end of preseason for ourselves who looks better and who is deserving of the starting position. Hopefully it's Feeley, not because I don't like Fiedler but because it would mean we upgraded at QB.:hi5:

i hope he does beat out fiedler beacuse we defianitely need some improvement at the qb spot especially on the deep balls.

catapano said:
And at one point one said if Feeley continues to improve we could possibly have a probowl calibur QB on our hands, needless to say i have never heard the words probowl and Fiedler in the same sentence.
QUOTE]

So Feeley went from the 3rd QB in Philly to possibly a pro bowl QB during off season workouts? Look, I'm not saying that Feeley won't be an improvement at QB, but isn't the whole pro bowl thing a little premature? Feeley has yet to even face live action in a Fins uniform.

TKO said:
So Feeley went from the 3rd QB in Philly to possibly a pro bowl QB during off season workouts? Look, I'm not saying that Feeley won't be an improvement at QB, but isn't the whole pro bowl thing a little premature? Feeley has yet to even face live action in a Fins uniform.

Saying he is probowl calibar doesn't mean he will go to the probowl in the next 3 years.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Saying he is probowl calibar doesn't mean he will go to the probowl in the next 3 years.

What exactly does it mean then?

TKO said:
Brady, Warner, Delhome, and even Dilfer was a BACK-UP (which Feeley was), and came in and took their team to the super bowl. The rest of your post is probably right on, but there is hope, but I know you Bills fans can't give us the benifit of doubt.

Back
Top Bottom