Are we getting false Feeley reports? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we getting false Feeley reports?

enigmatics said:
Lol..........you crack me up. You obviously haven't read up on the definition of borderline (I even went out of my way to post it for you). Borderline means you have the attributes of a bunch of different categories. By saying borderline you are saying to the rest of us you believe Feeley has some Pro Bowler qualities. It's funny how you've crept a little bit away from your borderline Pro Bowl talk over the course of all these Feeley or Fiedler threads by now saying "Top 15." How can a Top 15 QB be a borderline Pro Bowler anyway??? A quarterback at that spot is right smack in the middle of all QB's. That's an average QB, not a QB with Pro Bowl attributes.

You used the word man. You obviously can't defend it because it's a ridiculous statement in the first place. What, you scouted 5 games of the Eagles on videotape and went to minicamp (where the champions are made lemme tell you). Using the words AJ Feeley and Pro Bowler in the same sentence (even borderline Pro Bowler) at this stage in the game is borderline insane man.

You really make me wonder what kind of drugs you're on...when I made the original statement about him being a borderline Pro-Bowler, I immediately followed with I think he will be a top 15 starter, so how have I gone away from what I said? You make no sense as usual. I do believe he has Pro-Bowl qualities (arm,accuracy), and I have never once retracted my original statement so don't tell me I've crept away from it. Now, let me once more explain it to you....if I say he's borderline pro-bowl and there are 6 actual pro-bowl qbs in one season, he is on the next tier with about 6 guys so I believe he can be a top 12 QB, is that better for you? There were 7 PB's last year (McNair,Manning,Green,Culpepper,Favre,McNabb,Hasslebeck,Bulger) and several who were borderline PB's (Pennington,Delhomme,Brooks,Brady, Plummer), so yes I do think AJ Feeley can be as good as those other borderline PB quarterbacks. He has just as good or better an arm than Delhomme Brady or Pennington and similar though not quite as good accuracy on his balls, so to say he can't be that good is also ludicrous. Granted he has a ways to go but he has improved drastically over the past few weeks and I expect him to continue progressing.

DolFinatic718 said:
You sound like the Iraqi Prime minister of defense right now. In his 5 starts he threw 5 tds and 5 int's, he never threw for over 300 yards, so how did he do anything himself? Give me a break dude. Fiedler has many games that he was one of the main pieces if not the main reason for us winning games, and his list of game balls backs that up. Stop hating man, its so obvious that you just hate the guy. How can you say stats completely aside? You mean he helped them win games with his presence alone? Now thats hard to do. I mean come on give credit where credit is due. Until I see something out of Feely that I Have never seen Fiedler do I am not sold. Thats like saying you and your wife are having problems in your 4 yrs married and some hood rat comes along and shows you something you like for 5 min. and your ready to call a divorce.

:roflmao: Terrible, Terrible analogy. Just plain stupid. Really dumb man. I thought i goofed on the biased objective thing...This just makes it look that much better.

ANYWAY,

I dont hate the guy at all he seems like a hard nosed blue tooth dude. He sucks as a QB though. I mean he's bad. Did you know he has a Noodle arm??:)

Also What I meant by "the presence to win" is that he was comfortable poised and could break a game open with a few 40 yard bombs (excuse the pun) here and there.

DolFinatic718 said:
Tracy Mcgrady:eek:
Steve Francis:eek:
Chad Pennington
Dan Marino:eek:
Barry Sanders:eek:
Ladamian Thompson:eek:

Just to name of few Athletes who play in a physical sport and have tremendous physical talent but who's teams just can't and havent' gone anywhere. Phyical talent is not everything, one day you may learn that.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :roflmao:

THESE PLAYERS ARE F'N AWSOME!!

You cant put any of these players in the same category as Jay Fiedler.

Im not sayin that the reason why i dont want JF as our QB is because he didn't win a SB [ Championship ] . Im sayin it because he has no Arm and he sucks as a QUATERBACK!!

JAY FIEDLER HAS NOTHING NADA ZILCH -- NO ARM -- Jay can sure as hell run a triathalon with ease but when it comes to running an offense and throwing a ball 15 yards + he is toast and below average.

JF is one hell of an athelete , i think he would probably be better off sticking to track and field ..:cooldude:

Ponder this last note. Have we ever had Chambers and Boston on this team together? How about this O line that should be better then last year? First time we've had them too right? We still have dependable Ricky right? So on what past history can you say JF wont do better then AJ? Nobody on this board can say that, no one. Sure his numbers were bad in the past or mediocre, but wasn't this offense mediocre period and all the players surrounding him? So what makes you think that with better talent around him Jay wont do better? Only the hate in your blood will fuel you to answer "Just because" and thats just because thats all you can say. When the pre-season starts We'll see, I rest my case for now, new topic!
Whos got hate in their blood? ME?? Nah not me buddy I believe that what goes around comes around... you make all of the attacks.

Please kid, hate over football, get a stress doll.:lol:

Fiedler wont be here foreve so maybe you should follow him to the next team he ****s up and support him for a different team.

Your case isnt rested, you really have to prove something first

Muck said:
That's very true. But I think the "he's had four years" thing aimed more towards "he's had four years to show us whether or not he's accurate, can complete deep throws, etc".

He's a winner. And he's a warrior who can make plays with his feet. But he's just not accurate enough. And with a lack of arm strength, you've got to be accurate to at least make up for it.

Here's to improved QB play (no matter who it is).

What a thread. I even forgot what the point of the thread was to begin with. Not sure I even know what the point of the end of this thread is.

:confused:
Greatscott127 said:
What a thread. I even forgot what the point of the thread was to begin with. Not sure I even know what the point of the end of this thread is.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

enigmatics said:
So you're telling me that the majority of this anti-Fiedler talk isn't about him not being able to get us to the SB???? Interesting..........I don't know what I've been reading this entire time.

I thought my version was more specific. Don't you think that "poor accuracy" and "lack of arm strength" would be contributing factors in "not reaching a Super Bowl"??

As for what you're reading, couldn't tell ya bub.

FiN.in.RI said:
:roflmao: Terrible, Terrible analogy. Just plain stupid. Really dumb man. I thought i goofed on the biased objective thing...This just makes it look that much better.

ANYWAY,

I dont hate the guy at all he seems like a hard nosed blue tooth dude. He sucks as a QB though. I mean he's bad. Did you know he has a Noodle arm??:)

Also What I meant by "the presence to win" is that he was comfortable poised and could break a game open with a few 40 yard bombs (excuse the pun) here and there.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :roflmao:

THESE PLAYERS ARE F'N AWSOME!!

You cant put any of these players in the same category as Jay Fiedler.

Im not sayin that the reason why i dont want JF as our QB is because he didn't win a SB [ Championship ] . Im sayin it because he has no Arm and he sucks as a QUATERBACK!!

JAY FIEDLER HAS NOTHING NADA ZILCH -- NO ARM -- Jay can sure as hell run a triathalon with ease but when it comes to running an offense and throwing a ball 15 yards + he is toast and below average.

JF is one hell of an athelete , i think he would probably be better off sticking to track and field ..:cooldude:

Whos got hate in their blood? ME?? Nah not me buddy I believe that what goes around comes around... you make all of the attacks.

Please kid, hate over football, get a stress doll.:lol:

Fiedler wont be here foreve so maybe you should follow him to the next team he ****s up and support him for a different team.

Your case isnt rested, you really have to prove something first

Your like a retarded child arguing with its educated parent, is that analogy better for you son?

FinFan24 said:
....wuts ur point. Peyton Manning wouldnt look tto much betetr then Fiedler at this point in the year(no comparisson). Without even pads its very hard to tell whos better.How can u say Feeley stinks!Your a lil worried over nuthing. He hasnt even played a preseason game, or for tht matter even have a playbook!:shakeno: ur gonna eat ur words if he turns out good i hope. There is no basis for saying A.J. Feeley stinks. And i wouldnt say Jay is horrible, just average.
I hope Im wrong about Feeley too. From the reports Ive seen and of course his 6 games for Philly he does have potential, but so far it hasnt seemed to develop into anything more. And regardless of the rationalizing, he WAS a 3rd stringer. I have heard reports that Feeley plays much better than he practices, which is just the opposite of Jay. Maybe the preseason games will bring out the best in him...I hope anyway. As for Jay being avg....I dunno, I just dont see it. In my opinion he would be one of the better backup QBs in the league, but as a starter I think he has a way to go to be average.

DolFinatic718 said:
Ok then talk to me about something that you do know about...

I'd be willing to bet a LOT of money that he knows more about chess than you do. He at least knows that the piece who is the entire center of attention in the game is more important.

Since you didn't even know that, perhaps YOU should stick to talking about things you know about.

DolFinatic718 said:
Your like a retarded child arguing with its educated parent, is that analogy better for you son?
Mod Note: This comment should be good for a 24 hour timeout, but I'll give you a break and suspend your suspension. Next comment like it gets you a nice long vacation during which you won't have posting to worry about at all.

Argue your heart out, 718, -- that's fine. Just keep it to substance and don't direct a derogatory comment at any other member.

P4E

just wanted to say thanks to all who replied ive been a member for 1-1/2 months and this is my first thread to go over 100 replies:woot:
hope that means i gave us all somehing interesting to talk about.
or should i say argue about?

catapano said:
just wanted to say thanks to all who replied ive been a member for 1-1/2 months and this is my first thread to go over 100 replies:woot:
hope that means i gave us all somehing interesting to talk about.
or should i say argue about?
If you put the words "Feeley" or "Fiedler" in a thread title, you're almost guaranteed to get 100 replies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom