Are we going to sign a good WR or what? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to sign a good WR or what?

CK, you really don't want Jason Sehorn, take my word for it. Just say no!

I think Chambers went through a bit of a "Sophomore slump". He is going to be awesome, it's only a matter of time.

Originally posted by phinfan34
What are we going to do about nickel back?

Bring in a cheap veteran to comepete but it will most likely be Fletcher(who keeps improving).Dolphins really need bring someone in at OLB that give a competition and maybe start ..

Originally posted by minus
Bring in a cheap veteran to comepete but it will most likely be Fletcher(who keeps improving).Dolphins really need bring someone in at OLB that give a competition and maybe start ..

Rodgers and Fletcher both scare me.

You don't think Sehorn could handle NICKEL duties? I mean....its just NICKEL for cryin out loud and Sehorn is supposed to be pretty good at being physical...

Originally posted by Bazinet37
My perfect offseason.....

4) Donovan Darius!!!

Don't know if we have the cap for all that, but that may be all we need to be a dominant team......
forget it:

Jaguars | Darius Switches Agents - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
8:01 PT: Pete Prisco reports for SportsLine.com Jacksonville Jaguars S Donovin Darius has switched agents and is now being represented by Tom Condon. Darius is soon to be an unrestricted free agent. He will be looking for a deal that will average between $4 and $5 million. Mark Bartlestein, his former agent, reportedly told him he didn't think he could get that type of deal, which is why Darius switched agents. :eek:

I still think Cris Carter would be the best option for our 3rd WR. Especially after a full season of training camp and pre-season.

I agree with you there Chambers84, I think most are under selling the value of Carter. Keep in mind that he was off half season and then had kidney problems. Not enough to pass judgment and I think he could even be our #2 alternating with McKnight. McKnight has shown me enough that I'd be comfortable with what we have in CC, JM, and CC. Of course I'd like to bring in a Hilliard for insurance but I think Carter could realy surprise a lot of you guys.

I'm more concerned with our OLB and Safety play personally. IMO those two spots killed us the most.

Originally posted by chambers84
I still think Cris Carter would be the best option for our 3rd WR. Especially after a full season of training camp and pre-season.

I think that would be a good idea to save money IF we got some other big names on defense and O line. If we don't, then I say we spend some money on a WR.

Originally posted by dolphan39
forget it:

Jaguars | Darius Switches Agents - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
8:01 PT: Pete Prisco reports for SportsLine.com Jacksonville Jaguars S Donovin Darius has switched agents and is now being represented by Tom Condon. Darius is soon to be an unrestricted free agent. He will be looking for a deal that will average between $4 and $5 million. Mark Bartlestein, his former agent, reportedly told him he didn't think he could get that type of deal, which is why Darius switched agents. :eek:

Yeah, Brock thought the same thing and came crawling back for near minimum. Miami might be able to do the same thing with a player like him, anybidy know where he lives?

Donovan Darius...

is about as worth is 4-5 million dollars a year...

as Joe Millionaire is worth the 50 million he pretends to have on television.

Donovan Darius is a 3year 6 million dollar safety tops...
Brian Dawkins can't even get 4 million a year out of the Eagles for an extension...and he is the best safety in football.

Good luck Tom Condon!:lol:

An average player. Polamulu is not an average player! The guy is the next Rodney Harrison. With some work on his improving coverage skills he will be an incredible SS. Besides he is ready to start in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom