Are we going to sign a good WR or what? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to sign a good WR or what?

LMAO, come on man. If he was as good as you say, he would be a top 10 pick like Roy Williams was. This guy isn't even being mentioned as a 1st round prospect......

Originally posted by Jaj
An average player. Polamulu is not an average player! The guy is the next Rodney Harrison. With some work on his improving coverage skills he will be an incredible SS. Besides he is ready to start in the NFL.

Question is, do we have a chance at him?

He has downsides and is a bit raw, but so what. He is better than Freeman at that spot. The reason he is getting pushed out is because of Mike Doss and some rising defensive lineman.

Originally posted by Jaj
He has downsides and is a bit raw, but so what. He is better than Freeman at that spot. The reason he is getting pushed out is because of Mike Doss and some rising defensive lineman.

No one wants Fletcher at the Nickel spot.

Freeman, Arturo Freeman! I wrote Freeman at Safety!

Fletcher just can't play slot. He needs to take the third best receiver always not get lined up against Randy Moss and Harrison.

They don't line Fletcher up in the slot. They line Surtain up in the slot. If a good WR goes into the slot Surtain has to follow and unfortunately that sometimes means that Fletcher will get matched up on a really good WR because Sam Madison stays strictly on one side of the field.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
If a good WR goes into the slot Surtain has to follow and unfortunately that sometimes means that Fletcher will get matched up on a really good WR because Sam Madison stays strictly on one side of the field.

Why does Madison stay on one side? Is it something Madison wants or something Bates plans.

Originally posted by booyeah_
Why does Madison stay on one side? Is it something Madison wants or something Bates plans.

Probably Bates.

I don't want to see Orande or Ward there. Mcknight and Chambers can be good but they do need another. Like someone said before MarTay Jenkins could be a very good aquisiton. I think i would like to see the dolphins draft a QB. Maybe not this year but next year def. They need someone who can play decent if fiedler goes down. Lucas just wont do.

Originally posted by RICKYROCKS
I don't want to see Orande or Ward there. Mcknight and Chambers can be good but they do need another. Like someone said before MarTay Jenkins could be a very good aquisiton. I think i would like to see the dolphins draft a QB. Maybe not this year but next year def. They need someone who can play decent if fiedler goes down. Lucas just wont do.

That is a big lacking. If you look around the league, a ton of backups helped their team. St Louis, Philly, New England, etc all had success with their back ups . Why cant we?

How about Mike Bush WR Wash St. He is 6'6'' and 220 with average hands and above averge speed. His stock hs gone done to a 2nd day pick. Remeber the word was that CC had averae hands. This could be a steal if a coach can turn his size in sucsees at the postion.

Originally posted by booyeah_

Madison is not the problem. It's Fletcher that the scheme protects.

Back
Top Bottom