Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ...

It's not 1-2 that has made sunk on Joe Philbin, but yeah, I know. Can't just fire him now. We're stuck with him.

I really don't care for Philbin's unemotional style and I would love a fire ball coach like Harbaugh but coaches like Philbin have succeeded in this league like Tom Landry but it only works if your team is playing well otherwise you just look unattached to reality. I'll give Joe some slack for now but if the results are not there kick his butt to the curb.

Win games and get to the playoffs and you can have the personality of a rock for all I care.

Not for nothing, I'd love to have Harbaugh as coach, but I don't see it happening. I got my hopes up once when they went all out for him, not again since we have the same owner.

I really don't care for Philbin's unemotional style and I would love a fire ball coach like Harbaugh but coaches like Philbin have succeeded in this league like Tom Landry but it only works if your team is playing well otherwise you just look unattached to reality. I'll give Joe some slack for now but if the results are not there kick his butt to the curb.

Win games and get to the playoffs and you can have the personality of a rock for all I care.

I don't care one bit about his personality. I think he's lousy at the technical side of football and inept in management of the team, and that's why I want him booted.

I don't care one bit about his personality. I think he's lousy at the technical side of football and inept in management of the team, and that's why I want him booted.

Hard to argue with that at this point so i wont :)

Back
Top Bottom