Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ...

ABP. Anybody But Philbin.

Yes he cannot be any worse then what we have now. :idk:

I didn't use to think that, but now...

I'm not sure I want him here in Miami any more. If he lost that locker room in San Fran can you imagine what would take place with our set of players?

colin kaepernick franchise qb :lol: anyone that thinks that i'm not interested in

I actually understand why he did it. It's the same reason we've been patient with Tannehill. Kaepernick does a couple of things really well (escape pressure and move decisively), and he does one thing really, really badly: read coverages. They were banking that he'd get better at that second part and put it together, and it really hasn't happened yet.

...now that he sucks ?

:lol2:

He takes a 6-10 team to 3 straight NFC Championship appearances and 1 Super bowl app in the last 3 years and now he sucks because the team is 1-2. Lol!!

There is a long way to go before the season is over. Even if they don't make the playoffs this year that still doesn't take away from what he already did. Name me 1 great coach that didn't have a bad season? And you are already declaring that he sucks when we don't even know how the rest of this season plays out. :rolleyes:

FACT: Jim Harbaugh's facial animation when he gets emotional is so good, it rivals even the ham-acting of William Shatner.

CONCLUSION: Beam him up, Rossy.

The only reason I'd want Harbaugh is because I'm getting sick and tired of supporting a POS organization lately. His hire would give me a 3-4 year hiatus of not giving a **** anymore and knowing I wouldn't miss a thing.

fukitol-1.jpg

I actually understand why he did it. It's the same reason we've been patient with Tannehill. Kaepernick does a couple of things really well (escape pressure and move decisively), and he does one thing really, really badly: read coverages. They were banking that he'd get better at that second part and put it together, and it really hasn't happened yet.

teams are loading up against their run and making the qb make plays...problem is though he just makes them for the opposition

teams are loading up against their run and making the qb make plays...problem is though he just makes them for the opposition

I've ripped Kaepernick so much that it feels weird to defend him, but he really is elusive as all heck. I get why Jim made the decision. He saw a trait the QB had that you can't just find off the street and banked on being able to fix his ability to read coverages. Hasn't happened yet.

FACT: Jim Harbaugh's facial animation when he gets emotional is so good, it rivals even the ham-acting of William Shatner.

CONCLUSION: Beam him up, Rossy.

He would be very entertaining no doubt but i say let it play out. At 1 and 2 I think the fire everyone and can the QB crowd is overreacting a bit.
I know it's not popular but as a life long dolphin fan who has experience many such ups and downs i got a feel at least in the short term the team will rally. Obviously i could be wrong but running up the white flag after 3 games is a little premature.
If indeed the team fails to rally i will be the first one calling to replace the coach and QB but this early in the season i'm not prepared to do that.

It's not 1-2 that has made sunk on Joe Philbin, but yeah, I know. Can't just fire him now. We're stuck with him.

I've ripped Kaepernick so much that it feels weird to defend him, but he really is elusive as all heck. I get why Jim made the decision. He saw a trait the QB had that you can't just find off the street and banked on being able to fix his ability to read coverages. Hasn't happened yet.

not gonna happen...the read coverage part...he's a one read qb...needs to be set up with good looks in the pass game off the running game...but he does throw darts and he's a long strider in space that accelerates with the best at his position...and he doesnt play to contact all that much when he uses his legs

What makes you people think he'd even be interested in coaching this team?? He's scorned them once, and he'd prob do it again cause of the way Ross does business.

Back
Top Bottom