Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ...

We could do worse but those alarms going off that he's a Saban - it's my way or the highway, bull in a China shop asshole are becoming ever more strident. Beyond that I fear he'd try to wrestle the same kind of oversight decision-making from an accommodating Ross that's doing in Coach mediocre in St. louis and ****ed us up for years in a series of chain reactions when an unqualified quitter demanded it from The garbage man

...now that he sucks ?

he will go to a college team before he would ever come to Miami.

We will never get a high profiled guy. They know what the league and media and fans everywhere disrepect this franchise.
This franchise was born to be mediocre.

Man, just think if we had Harbaugh... even if we sucked, at least his sideline antics would be entertaining.

he will go to a college team before he would ever come to Miami.

We will never get a high profiled guy. They know what the league and media and fans everywhere disrepect this franchise.
This franchise was born to be mediocre.

Funny. The majority of franchise has been exceptional. But since 2000, we have been mediocre and suddenly we were born mediocre?

Harboughs antics won't work on a losing team. He would be a disaster in Miami IMO, media would Go after him daily.

On top of that he would want complete control over the roster, that's usually ends bad.

We missed our franchise coach when we passed On Mike McCoy.

Agreed, he seems to get these new rules. Run the ball and have your qb convert on 3rd down. It gives your defense a great advantage when all the rules are stacked against them.

Honestly the more I think about it, the more I think whoever we hire will suck. Every coach we hire sucks. Jimmy Johnson sucked. Dave Wannschmuck sucked. Nick Saban sucked. Cam Cameron sucked. Meatball sucked. Philbin sucks. Mike McCoy would've sucked. Jim Harbaugh will probably suck.

ZK6Dltp-1.gif

gU4RUdu-1.gif

K2AU7dj-1.jpg

We could do worse but those alarms going off that he's a Saban - it's my way or the highway, bull in a China shop asshole are becoming ever more strident. Beyond that I fear he'd try to wrestle the same kind of oversight decision-making from an accommodating Ross that's doing in Coach mediocre in St. louis and ****ed us up for years in a series of chain reactions when an unqualified quitter demanded it from The garbage man

Nick Saban taught me to distrust superstar coaches. Cam Cameron taught me to distrust outstanding coordinators who sound really great. After those two, I've given up trying to make any judgements on who the best candidate is until I can see the actual results. I don't bother trying to create a list of potential candidates because even guys who have been great coordinators or college head coaches or have been part of football's most effective systems are not necessarily going to do as well when making head coach decisions. Even the professionals who make these decisions get it wrong most of the time.

He is the best coach in the league, I hope he doesn't end up in Miami. Go back to Michigan.

colin kaepernick franchise qb :lol: anyone that thinks that i'm not interested in

Harboughs antics won't work on a losing team. He would be a disaster in Miami IMO, media would Go after him daily.

On top of that he would want complete control over the roster, that's usually ends bad.

I guess he'd have to coach a losing team for us to confirm this. Still waiting on that . . .

Not a bad problem to have as a coach, "Hasn't demonstrated the ability to handle a losing team, because all of his teams win. I wouldn't trust him!" :oops:

Back
Top Bottom