Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ...

I really don't like Harbaugh's ego. If he comes in without demanding godlike power than yeah I'm all for it, but he's going to want every key to every corner of the castle.

If we keep Hickey...hypothetical hear and we're getting way ahead of ourselves...Hickey was most successful when Gruden was coach of the Bucs. So Hickey is probably most well versed in the WCO and the 4-3/Tampa 2 defense. If we were to get Harbaugh to come to the east coast...which I still think he will not come here and it has nothing to do with Ross and everything to do with location...Hickey would not be a fit.

I have a handful of coaches I'd be interested in but I'm not going to talk about that until mid-season.

I'd slit a nun's throat for a chance to get Jim Harbaugh as our next head coach.

Ross will bungle it again, though.

Like I mentioned in a different thread- We will interview a couple of A-list candidates (Harbaugh, Malzahn), who will reject us because they don't want to work with Aponte and Hickey (because Ross gonna Ross, and we know how Ross rolls)... We'll hire some douchebag coordinator from Jacksonville or Oakland, and Ross will have a press conference where he asks us to eat his **** and call it caviar.

Yeah you did miss something. He's been to 3 straight conference championship games. I don't remember what a conference championship game looks like.

He inherited that talent, he's not a rebuild kind of coach. And although Kap seems to be a decent regular season QB, he choked big time in the SB

Harbaugh 'inherited' a 6-10 team.

Like I mentioned in a different thread- We will interview a couple of A-list candidates (Harbaugh, Malzahn), who will reject us because they don't want to work with Aponte and Hickey (because Ross gonna Ross, and we know how Ross rolls)... We'll hire some douchebag coordinator from Jacksonville or Oakland, and Ross will have a press conference where he asks us to eat his **** and call it caviar.

I'm hoping that Ross finally gets it. That THIS time he won't ask Harbaugh if he's willing to keep the head coach on as his offensive line coach. That this time he won't have Jeff Ireland show up with him on the plane with him.

Harbaugh would be a great get. Malzahn would probably be my top choice though…and get him whatever QB he wants.

I'm hoping that Ross finally gets it. That THIS time he won't ask Harbaugh if he's willing to keep the head coach on as his offensive line coach. That this time he won't have Jeff Ireland show up with him on the plane with him.

Here's to hoping, but...

giphy-15.gif

He inherited that talent, he's not a rebuild kind of coach. And although Kap seems to be a decent regular season QB, he choked big time in the SB

That team did have talent before harbaugh came but it was talent tgat always underachieved... He brought out that talent in the players and they instantly became SB contenders every year.

Harbaugh is 2-1 right now if Big Bird doesn't cough up the football 16 times in the 4th quarter against Chicago.

They got beat by a good Cardinals team, suddenly the guy is a bad coach? :lol:

I'll tell you who else is a good coach: Bruce Arians.

I'm not saying Harbaugh is a bad idea, but he inherited that talent on D and who said he's going anywhere. And do we need a hot head who may have lost his locker room according to some here? If he lost his locker room already that needs to be questioned

Back
Top Bottom