Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we still interested in jim harbaugh ...

I'm not saying Harbaugh is a bad idea, but he inherited that talent on D and who said he's going anywhere. And do we need a hot head who may have lost his locker room according to some here? If he lost his locker room already that needs to be questioned

Well at least he lost the lockeroom while going to back-to-back NFC championship games and Superbowl. Philbin lost the lockeroom and did DIDDLYSQUAT.

I'm not saying Harbaugh is a bad idea, but he inherited that talent on D and who said he's going anywhere. And do we need a hot head who may have lost his locker room according to some here? If he lost his locker room already that needs to be questioned

Dude, he went to a pair of NFC Championship games (and a Super Bowl) with Colin Kaepernick at QB. No comparisons to RT17, please. Just examine the facts of Harbaugh. Do you think Kaepernick is a championship caliber QB?

If everything comes back to the QB, as I see you and everyone else posting, that this loss is 100% on Tannehill etc. etc., then you don't want the guy who can ride Big Bird to a Super Bowl?

Dude, he went to a pair of NFC Championship games (and a Super Bowl) with Colin Kaepernick at QB. No comparisons to RT17, please. Just examine the facts of Harbaugh. Do you think Kaepernick is a championship caliber QB?

If everything comes back to the QB, as I see you and everyone else posting, that this loss is 100% on Tannehill etc. etc., then you don't want the guy who can ride Big Bird to a Super Bowl?

What I'm saying is I don't see Harbaugh as a rebuild kind of coach. I think his act will have already gotten cold by the time a GM fixes this lack of talent, QB being one of them.

What I'm saying is I don't see Harbaugh as a rebuild kind of coach. I think his act will have already gotten cold by the time a GM fixes this lack of talent, QB being one of them.

What gets old about his act? Any coach's act gets old. Shula's act got old -- just ask the guys who played for him.

The question is whether or not the coach is good, not whether or not he runs out of pregame motivational speech material.

What gets old about his act? Any coach's act gets old. Shula's act got old -- just ask the guys who played for him.

The question is whether or not the coach is good, not whether or not he runs out of pregame motivational speech material.[/QUOTE

Ok, so now you're comparing Harbaugh to Shula. I've heard enough. I could care less, if Harbaugh is the guy I'm ok with it. However again, can't see where this guy has the patience to come here and rebuild and go through a lot of losing. If he wants that then I want him, I just don't see it. And if not Jim I have no clue because we tried everything and can't get it right. I'm starting to be convinced that the big established coaches do not want to come to Miami

Should have fired Philbin after last season. New gm but same coach is like putting new carpet over an old dirty ass pad.

We should be. If he IS available then went should target him... Just dont make the mistake like last time and still have a HC under contract while persuing him

Very important, lol!

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I'd slit a nun's throat for a chance to get Jim Harbaugh as our next head coach.

Ross will bungle it again, though.

Damn! I won't talk like that ..

By no means do I want to see philbin here even next week, but Horriblebaugh has wash, rinse and repeat in 3-4 years written all over him. Plus, he'd walk in here with bare cupboards unlike the talent he inherited in San Fransisco.

I prob won't be around here too much anyways but I'll gladly except a perma-ban if he waddles his arrogant no-good ass into Miami Gardens. And yes, you can quote me on that.

He would be choice #1 if available. Sure 49ers are 1-2, but they've been to the NFC Championship game three straight years under Harbaugh. Harbaugh seems to get it. He understands the importance of a power running game, uses the running ability of Colin Kapernick etc. I think Jon Gruden would be another one high on Miami's wish list even though his last few years in Tampa Bay weren't great. I don't know who the up and comers are, but I don't think it's too early to start talking about a new coaching staff. Things aren't looking good for the Dolphins.

Harbaugh if he is interested would probably want full control and to pick his own GM. That's the problem from before where we probably lost good coaches (not Fisher) who did not want to work under or be equals with Ireland.

He's an arrogant so and so but a good motivater and game day coach so if we make a change Harbaugh is a good choice.

Probably will not happen so you are safe from the ban SOS ...at least for now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom