Are we TOO excited? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we TOO excited?

maddendude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I mean, we beat the Broncos week one when everyone was pumped. We beat the Panthers by a last second field goal. and we lost to the jets.

We've won 2 games, and our QB still isnt GOOD, hes just above average. And the Oline doesnt seem consistant.

Now I see a topic that says 12-4, when we've only won 2 games!

Is someone too pessimistic?

We've already won half as many games that we did last year. What's wrong with being excited about that? We're headed in the right direction.

The team is a lot better than even the biggest homer could have anticipated. We have a realistic shot at winning a weakened AFC east division this year, and even if it doesn't work out, we have an excellent coaching staff that has this team headed in the right direction. If you love the dolphins, what's not to be excited about?
p.s. pray for me. I'll be loud and obnioxious at Ralph Wilson tomorrow in my white chambers jersey.

maddendude said:
I mean, we beat the Broncos week one when everyone was pumped. We beat the Panthers by a last second field goal. and we lost to the jets.

We've won 2 games, and our QB still isnt GOOD, hes just above average. And the Oline doesnt seem consistant.

Now I see a topic that says 12-4, when we've only won 2 games!

We have won 2/3 of our games, and if we win today that will be 3/4. if we continue at that rate we will finish 12-4. lets face it,b4 the season started you would have said our first 4 games were tough opponents. Lighten up and enjoy shag (BBFA)

I picked the wrong word. Of course we're all excited but...are we TOO optimistic? Im just saying, take it one game at a time. (Although thats not what Im actually saying in real life, thats what I'm thinking.)

No way, especialy not this week. Last week, I just had a gut feeling the dolphins would lose. Don't get me wrong, I was hoping and cheering for a win but you know that gut feeling that you just can't shake, I had that before the jets game. However, this week I feel completely confident in this week. There is no gut feeling this week, just complete assurance of a victory.]

Plus look at it this way, Saban has completely changed this franchise. Even our veteran players such as Thomas and Taylor are excited about what Saban has brought. You can truly tell the excitement they have, and if you look carefully in the articles you can tell that they vets weren't pumped by Wanny. It was even a jumping ship feeling.
So too excited???? I think not.

i will admit, losing tomorrow/today, would feel worse than any kick in the balls would...ever.

why do people already count the pats out they have proven teams wrong in the past i dont see why they cant do so now injuries or not they always seem to pull together

ghost of marino said:
The team is a lot better than even the biggest homer could have anticipated. We have a realistic shot at winning a weakened AFC east division this year, and even if it doesn't work out, we have an excellent coaching staff that has this team headed in the right direction. If you love the dolphins, what's not to be excited about?
p.s. pray for me. I'll be loud and obnioxious at Ralph Wilson tomorrow in my white chambers jersey.

i'm there to! I can't sleep plsu just got home from bars! We are leaving at 9:30 am to get up early and work off the hangover!! GOOOOOOOOOOFINNNNNNNNNNNNS

p126n said:
i'm there to! I can't sleep plsu just got home from bars! We are leaving at 9:30 am to get up early and work off the hangover!! GOOOOOOOOOOFINNNNNNNNNNNNS

You two lucky gits. I expect I will be stuck looking at game center all evening, waiting for each play to come up on the screen, pressing the refresh button, even though I dont have to, just because I think i am missing something

Noland said:
why do people already count the pats out they have proven teams wrong in the past i dont see why they cant do so now injuries or not they always seem to pull together

Remember 3 years ago when the Pats missed the playoffs after their first Superbowl win??? Well it was mainly because they were riddled with Injuries that year, much like they are this season, but they also lost their Offensive/Defensive Co-Ordinators this year as well. I truly think the Pats are in trouble, and so are the Jets and Bills. If we(the phins) don't have a strong year then this could be a pitiful division in 05 as we are the only team in the east who has remained healthy and has improved rather than deteriorated

Whitedolphin54 said:
You two lucky gits. I expect I will be stuck looking at game center all evening, waiting for each play to come up on the screen, pressing the refresh button, even though I dont have to, just because I think i am missing something

LOL its a ***** when ya miss out! got a cell phone i'll Text ya on details. First Transatlantic fin game to my brother in the UK!

Of course Football games can turn into golf matches crowd-wise the way some "realistic" fans talk in here. Oh lets not get too excited, just a nice clap each touchdown....

Back
Top Bottom