Are we TOO excited? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we TOO excited?

maddendude said:
I mean, we beat the Broncos week one when everyone was pumped. We beat the Panthers by a last second field goal. and we lost to the jets.

We've won 2 games, and our QB still isnt GOOD, hes just above average. And the Oline doesnt seem consistant.

Now I see a topic that says 12-4, when we've only won 2 games!

I'm always excited. I didn't concede that we were out of it last season until we got that 8th loss. Call me nuts but that's the nature of being a Fan for me.

I know we could lose today, and I'd be very dissapointed if we do. That dissapointment won't come close to the aggravation I feel if we lose and I visit here after the game. TYhe extremists will be out in full force if we lose talking about how much we suck. That drives me nuts. We should talk about the game and why we lost and what the team needs to do to get better as that is good football talk by a bunch of football enthusiasts. Instead many of the members here a finheaven would rather talk about who sucks, and why the team sucks, who to replace, who to fire and who's a bust. I just dopn't get it.

maddendude said:
I mean, we beat the Broncos week one when everyone was pumped. We beat the Panthers by a last second field goal. and we lost to the jets.

We've won 2 games, and our QB still isnt GOOD, hes just above average. And the Oline doesnt seem consistant.

Now I see a topic that says 12-4, when we've only won 2 games!

We should be happy that this team is getting us excited!

After last season I thought I was gonna have to wait 2-3 seasons for that feeling to come back!

ponchovilla said:
Excitement should be tempered with an objective view.

We don't do that well on this board, it's all or nothing with a lot of guys here, Objectivity is a UFO sighting here.. :D

This site as a whole is always either too optimistic or to defeatist. We're either going to the Super Bowl or playing for the 1st pick in the 2006 draft. But hey, that's probably similar to every other site. And even though I dont share everyone's current optimism its good to see it back in full force after last year. Go fins!

Back
Top Bottom