Are we trading with Denver? it's possible | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we trading with Denver? it's possible

I respect your opinion but I hope we dont do that. We need to bolster a lot of spots such as RB, WR, OLB, OT, DE, Center and Safety. We need more picks, not less.
If trading up means we get Parsons, he is worth it

Been saying all along that 9 was our most likely destination, prior to the PHIL trade .... thought we could trade 2x ... PHIL + DEN ... just a different way we went about it ...

of course, it is all dependent upon what happens @ 4 + 5 ... but that’s why the GMs talk right, to have a game plan and know what the potential cost is ...

prudent planning by all parties TBH ...

at the end of the day, would still like to see us @ 9 ... and go from there, we could even trade back again, if the board falls wrong ... and STILL get PARSONS, PAYE, or HORN with our 2x 1st RD picks ...

of course, that doesn’t get us a WR early, but ... DO think this is a deep WR class, and will CONTINUE to be so for the next few years!!

I suspect it's quite common for GMs to talk theoretically . . . 'Hey Chris, if we have a guy we want at #6, you have any interest in a trade?' Discussion follows.
I can't imagine GMs starting that entire discussion when one is on the clock. In lower rounds, yes, but not a trade including a top 10 pick.
Oh for sure... I was just saying the trade itself isnt going to happen until they are on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom