Votes: 29 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 74 71.8%

• Total voters

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Simple question.

How many of you think the coming season is just a waste of time until the next regime takes over? For some reason or another you believe that the season is lost before it starts.

How many think that there is a possibility that this team can make a deep playoff run? Just maybe.

I'm not looking for your reasons just a yes or no and please, only Dolphin fans.

reply or not but, please vote. :pray:

I'm invoking Executive Priviledge here. :muck:

No season is EVER a waste of time. And yes, we can go deep into the playoffs!!

That's okay Muck....I agree, I just want to see how many honestly don't. :D

Dude, the Dolphins are my team. They have been for over 20 years. That's not changing. You have to learn to be a thick-skinned Fins fan when you live in Pats country. I don't even remember the last time they won a Super Bowl - I was just a little kid at the time. Yeah, I want them to win it all. When they do win it will be awesome. But I won't consider this year a waste of time if they don't. I've always had fun watching them anyway. Guys like Marino, Clayton, Taylor, Surtain and Ricky have always made this a fun team to watch.

So Wanny isn't the best coach; remember we had Don Shula and then Jimmy Johnson before Wanny. Those guys are coaching legends and we still went years without a championship. I don't think a coaching change will automatically make this a better team. I'm not going to say Wanny is a great coach, but this team (with him as the coach) is fully capable of making a major impact this year.

Our defense is good enough to keep us in every game we play, and yes, teams will be nervous when they look across the line and see Ricky, Boston and Chambers.

This is the NFL! There is no longer any such thing as a rebuilding year. Everyone has a shot, even AZ!

Well, maybe not the Cardinals.

If anyone votes yes, PM me so I can kick your ***

FlyingElvis said:
This is the NFL! There is no longer any such thing as a rebuilding year. Everyone has a shot, even AZ!

Well, maybe not the Cardinals.

Or the Jets. :D

Everybody is optimistic, I was on a Bills site today and they had a poll asking people how many wins they thought they would end up with this season. The majority said 11 or more.

The Dolpins, NO....

To tell ya the truth I don't see a team right now that has nothing going for them. Heck, I even think the Chargers are building something out there with that young defense.

No season is a waste of time. I expect no less than the Super Bowl every year. (Okay, so I'm often dissapointed.Big deal.)Why watch, if you can't be optimistic? Pessimistic football fans suck.

Back
Top Bottom